Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayleigh-rose.x - Rugby CV22  (Read 2563 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7027206) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jackt

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this new profile appear on AW and thought I’d risk it, the picture didn’t give much away but I went with the description.

Texted and confirmed girls size etc. Size 6, 5ft 2 height and slim, mixed race with blonde hair, 19 years old.

Arrived at postcode given on a relatively new housing estate which I felt to be safe, was asked politely to wait 15 minutes, which I did then she gave me the house number.

No hiding behind the door, house clean and tidy, sizes all correct and to my surprise so was the description. Good looking, small girl with a nice little figure dressed in silky robe. Only negative I could see was she had plumped up lips with plenty of lip filler but that didn’t bother me (some may not like it), bit of makeup but nothing overpowering.

Handed her £100 for 30 minutes which I didn’t think was bad for an English girl of her age and looks considering roms seem to charge this too, confirmed her age in person and I had no reason to disbelieve her, to be honest I think she may of taken a couple of years off her real age as I’d say more 21-22 than 19.

No leaving the room to stash the cash, we both strip and start dfk with felt weird with the lip filler, she holds my dick and starts working it while I’m playing with her pussy which was getting wet while slipping a finger in.  Lay her on the bed and give her pussy a lick then take her in missionary which led to her on top. The girl really goes for it in cowgirl. Had her on all fours where I came to a very happy ending. Gave her arse a good few slaps too with no complaints. Clean up and dressed again.

No penetration restrictions with lots of fake moans put in for effort from her. I think this girl actually likes her job. She did tell me she used to do this before having a kid and has gone back to it in the run up to Christmas for some extra cash.

I will return to see her again if she’s still around.

Can’t add anymore photos because there’s only one on her profile. I did mention to her to add some more to drum up more business and told her the one she’s using is rubbish.

Offline jackt

Could I also add that no phone number was displayed on her add so I sent messages through aw to get her number first and she confirmed she was working.

Offline 801

Good on you for TOFTT !
A positive also from you as your last 5 or 6 have all been negatives

£100 I think is quite steep for 30 mins for a new profile with no decent pics and feedback
So she let let you finger her although it is not on her likes list ?

Can you do any searches to see if her number pulls up any profiles? We may get to see her previous profiles or something

Offline jackt

Good on you for TOFTT !
A positive also from you as your last 5 or 6 have all been negatives

£100 I think is quite steep for 30 mins for a new profile with no decent pics and feedback
So she let let you finger her although it is not on her likes list ?

Can you do any searches to see if her number pulls up any profiles? We may get to see her previous profiles or something
Yes I did mention to her that her lists of likes was not good so she has since added more from the look of it. Very much a risk seeing her for me but I think it payed off.

Offline Dylanbob

Thanks for the review, does she do any sort of oral?

Offline jackt

Thanks for the review, does she do any sort of oral?

Yes oral without