Author Topic: Naughty Thai BB & Hot Sexy Thai Amy - Wild DUO - Preston  (Read 11390 times)


13 review(s) for Hot Thai Amy (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
23 review(s) for Naughty Thai Cat (17 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline undertheradar

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I will start this review by stating I have already seen and reviewed both girls individually. Now I'm not sure on the rules but if this review is not allowed, I apologise to the mods and please kindly remove. I understand we are not allowed to review girls more than once - but I figured that as a Duo there is a different expereince which may be of use and helpful to other punters.

I had previously seen Thai BB a few times in different locations due to her naughty, dirty and enthusiastic service. I'd seen Amy before and enjoyed her innocent and passionate service. I was in Southport visiting family and noticed they were both in Preston this week.

Comms -

easy , straightforward and fired off the texts and got booking as one would expect.

30 mins - 2 girls - 140 notes (70 each)

Location -

Small house fit for purpose, clean enough and discreet enough.

Girls -

Decribed before but briefly - Bee Bee is older filthy milf type look, very good body, slim waist and big boobs, Amy is on the larger side with an amazing big sticking out bobble bum with a very pretty face. (in my opinion)

The Action - FUUUUCK ME!!

To be perfectly honest, it was all a bit of a euphoric blur, I'll try to remember as best I can the most fun parts of the meet. But overall, Jesus holy mother of god I've never , never had an experience like this before...

I walked in and both girls seem genuinly horny and hungry for me. I'm feeling a little nervous naturally as doing 2 girls isnt something I do every day.

I decide to get naked and lie on my back and ask for a quick massage to start. Hands are everywhere, bodies and everywhere, both girls sliding their bodies up and down me, encouraged to suck both their tits, all 4 being shoved in my face at one point while ive got both thier hands stroking my cock. The action naturally progressed from there...

.. I had Amy passionately looking into my eyes, giggling and gently kissing me telling me "you king for today" while BB sucks my cock. They swap over, BB kisses me then Amy gets a nice deep and slow suck of my cock. All this is done without condom and felt 100% natural and unstaged. The action ramped up a little as I feel Amy getting more horny, shes making gasping noises as she fingers herself and decided to plant her big fat ass on my face forcing me to lick that fresh and clean pussy. BB is still going to town on my cock, real sloppy, lots of spit, meanshile shes rubbing my ass and slipping a finger in.  Amy shouts and laughs "we your naughty girls". My god it felt like heaven and I didnt want this to end. Amy is then kissing me with full tongues and clearly very very horny. BB, the queen on rimming starts doing the thing she does best, her tongue is all over my ass, slipping in real deep, its wet down there. Amys sits on my face again but this time shes turns around in a 69 position where she can suck my cock. I'm licking Amy's pussy while she deepthroats me and Bee Bee is totally rimming the fuck out of my ass. OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT. So nearly blew my load but was desperate to fuck them both so relucently asked them to stop...

On with the condom and I want to fuck BeeBee first. I ask her to lie down and fuck her in mish. Amy lies down too, opens her legs and I play with her pussy (not fngers inside but I knew this from a previous meet). Amy is soaking wet at this point and BeeBee in moaning as I fuck her. Amy leans up to kiss me and snogs my face off as I continue to fuck BeeBee hard. BeeBee's legs are now above my shoulders and Amy shoves her fingers in my mouth and pulls my hair as she kisses me. "you naughty nautghy boy" she says as she smiles ... I cant take this much longer..

.. but desperate to fuck Amy too, I request a quick condom change and instruct her to bend over. I want to take that big fat ass doggy to finish. BeeBee bends over too and Ive got 2 Thai asses sticking out both turning round looking at me. I slip it in Amy and ram her hard, while my hand plays with BeeBees pussy frm behind. Theyre both gasping and enjoying it (or at veryy least making me feel like they are, which is very much appreciated). BeeBee jumps up from the bed and starts to snog my face off as I continue to smash Amy's big wobbily ass. I'm getting close to finish as I see BeeBee loobe up a finger and shoves it right up my ass. My god I could feel the sap rising as BeeBee says "finish in my sister pussy naughty boy" as she vigerously fingers my ass and kisses me simultatiously... FUUUUCKKK MEEE - I blew a load I've never blew before, I shuddered like a teenage boy having his first orgasm. Exhausted, collapsed into a heap and they both continue to stroke me gently and clean me up whist still kissing me.

Overall, an unforgetable, natural, filthy yet passionate experience - never once have I felt like that before. I was both in control of the metting yet was being led. It didnt feel awkward like I'd paid for it and they we're going through the motions, it felt like they both enjoyed it and I'd just brought them back from the club. They were both trying very hard to enjoy themselves and make sure I had the best time of my life - absoluttely brilliant and I will be going back again before they leave preston on Sunday.

Just to note - A little chit chat afterwards they tell me they are sisters. I've tried to arrange a threesome with BB a few weeks back in Leicester, but she woouldnt do it with another girl she doesnt know. They tell me they'll only do a 3some with each other, are are only booked in with each other 1 week this year which is now in Preston. I asked why they dont usually stay together if they sisters, they told me that they dont like to be in competition with each other, so travel different places in UK seperately each week.






Online tr!gger


Offline frankc

 Nice review Pal, decent read that :thumbsup:

Offline smit1234

That's some review. Be intrigued to see if they actually are sisters

Offline Bustydusty


Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd seen both profiles and passed them by given there are a lot of decent Thais around at the moment who I think are better looking however they both sound epic in terms of service  :thumbsup:

Offline MikeyG

I'd seen both profiles and passed them by given there are a lot of decent Thais around at the moment who I think are better looking however they both sound epic in terms of service  :thumbsup:

I think Blackpool Rock sums it up pretty well...Epic Service

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Great review OP. Looking forward to BB in particular coming back to the midlands.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Great review OP. Looking forward to BB in particular coming back to the midlands.
Just a bit unfortunate that her name Bee Bee is shortened to BB as it gives the impression of something else when you look at her profile, i'm sure some will use it as an excuse to try  :scare:

Offline undertheradar

Great review OP. Looking forward to BB in particular coming back to the midlands.

I think she said Leamington Spa next week if I'm not mistaken? Is that Midlands?


Offline undertheradar

Looks like theyre back together again in West Midlands this week   :dash:

Offline chrishornx

Looks like theyre back together again in West Midlands this week   :dash:

yep both in Dudley their staying apart didn't last long

Offline jonko

Sound top girls , you had a great time but the sounds of it. I wish I could get a double with some local fit Thai girls in Manchester, can't find any that do duos.

Offline undertheradar

It kinda seems that although most of the Thais usually work with another girl, they dont necessarily know the other girl when they rent the house, hence are a bit reluctant to do the duo.

However, its very rare to get 2 girls both with good service, and doing duo together, so Im happy to book these in again, gonna travel there later today .   Unfortunately, cant update you guys on another review, as already done one, but let just say I highly recemmned taking the trip to all who were considring.

Offline BaldEagle

It kinda seems that although most of the Thais usually work with another girl, they dont necessarily know the other girl when they rent the house, hence are a bit reluctant to do the duo.

However, its very rare to get 2 girls both with good service, and doing duo together, so Im happy to book these in again, gonna travel there later today .   Unfortunately, cant update you guys on another review, as already done one, but let just say I highly recommned taking the trip to all who were considering.

Now that's what I call a duo. I know you can't do another formal review but at least let us know on this thread if the repeat visit is as good. Hopefully they'll appear in Manchester at some point.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Now that's what I call a duo. I know you can't do another formal review but at least let us know on this thread if the repeat visit is as good. Hopefully they'll appear in Manchester at some point.
IMO he can do another review if the review is of a duo meet and the previous review was a single meet, there would be new information regarding how the girls interact with each other etc

Years ago I did a duo meet review for 2 SS girls that i'd reviewed at least one of before

Offline BaldEagle

IMO he can do another review if the review is of a duo meet and the previous review was a single meet, there would be new information regarding how the girls interact with each other etc

Years ago I did a duo meet review for 2 SS girls that i'd reviewed at least one of before

Am I missing something BR? I read the review at the start of this thread as a duo review. If he can do another then all well and good.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Am I missing something BR? I read the review at the start of this thread as a duo review. If he can do another then all well and good.
No it's me not reading the thread from the start, didn't realise it was already a duo  :wacko:

Offline BaldEagle

No it's me not reading the thread from the start, didn't realise it was already a duo  :wacko:

Not to worry. After reading that review my brain was frazzled too  :crazy:

Offline undertheradar

God , just got back from yet another visit with these 2 great girls. My brain frazzled now too lol

They just keep getting better and better - currently together in Northampton

Obviously can’t do another review , but let’s just say the more you go to see them the better they get

Online RandomGuy99

I think I need a lie down after reading that review.

Offline nuggett70

if they return to preston then i might just have a dabble!  :lol:

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,383
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Just a bit unfortunate that her name Bee Bee is shortened to BB as it gives the impression of something else when you look at her profile, i'm sure some will use it as an excuse to try  :scare:

Since this review was first posted there have been at least 2 more Thai's calling themselves BeBe (I have reviewed one of them), so a common nickname and I doubt they realise the connotation.

However, also this review cites this particular BB as persistently attempting bareback https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=364995.msg3751821#msg3751821

I had wanted to see her from this original review but won't now