Author Topic: Melina - Walsall. German girl, viva street. TOFTT  (Read 9930 times)

Online Punterperson1971

I said before I’d never go back to viva street because of what happened months ago but this one caught my eye.
I also believe this is a TOFTT as well

External Link/Members Only
Happened today in walsall
The price
£50 for 15 minutes owo included but  no kissing

The girl
Blonde around 23 hair tied up in a sort of ponytail but from the top of her head if you know what I mean,very friendly and attractive around 5’2” to 5’4” nice slim frame and small but very peer tits and she also smelt nice clean too found out she was from Germany English is so so.
I also asked her for face pics on what’s app as her ad doesn’t show any so she offered a to accept a video call so I could see what she looked like so I did and she was very friendly and polite during it.

The location
Not far from fantasy den walsall messy area she was waiting outside to direct me in as it was behind a gated area,it was a bedsit type place clean tidy and acation was on a sofa with a red blanket over it to take chill off the seats.

The service
Stripped off she actually said she had stockings which I’d requested but she had to come out and fetch me and she had an all in one on,gave her money we both stripped off and I sat on sofa and she knelt down and wiped my dick and then gave me very decent owo,I played with her tits and licked her nipples she also asked me to be careful and also not bite her nipples which must happen with her a bit but I was gentle anyway and would never push to do things like that.
Soon the sap was rising and I said can we have sex as I won’t last long and she got condom and I asked for doggy and I fucked her on the sofa,she was fairly tight and no smells from behind,anyway I soon came in the bag and she cleaned me up and left into a cold night air.

The afterthoughts
Attractive petite blonde lady and don’t think I’ve had a German lady yet so that’s another one off the list I may return for another session but maybe for 30 minutes next time.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 07:39:03 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline escortman

Yes PP nice detailed review.. That ass looks good glad you enjoyed.

Nice find on vivastreet PP..

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 07:02:43 am by escortman »

Online Punterperson1971

Yes PP nice detailed review.. That ass looks good glad you enjoyed.

Nice find on vivastreet PP..
Thanks mate it was a surprise tbf

Offline Spurt

Always good to know there are some gems on Viva St, trouble is having to sift through a lot of dross to locate, which is why this site is invaluable.
Many thanks for the heads-up.

Online Punterperson1971

Always good to know there are some gems on Viva St, trouble is having to sift through a lot of dross to locate, which is why this site is invaluable.
Many thanks for the heads-up.

That is very true mate just fancied a TOFTT but forgot to mention she does take time in answering texts but not an issue you less you want a booking asap then I’d make sure you have a plan b or c up your sleeve

Offline Bodders

If she was German I’m a Martian.

Online Punterperson1971

If she was German I’m a Martian.
And you know this because……….? You’ve Seen her ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 09:44:03 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline BustaNut

Glad you had a good time bud  :thumbsup:

She only has ass pics on her ad, so would you say those pics are actually hers? Is that her ass? Was it similar?

Online Punterperson1971

Glad you had a good time bud  :thumbsup:

She only has ass pics on her ad, so would you say those pics are actually hers? Is that her ass? Was it similar?
I’d say it is if maybe altered a little  and thanks mate,she wasn’t a Romanian as she willingly agreed to owo.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 12:29:33 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Thanks for the TOFTT review. Tempting even with the limited pics. Walsall doesn’t have much on offer so this is something to keep in mind if I’m ever in the area and horny.

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks for the TOFTT review. Tempting even with the limited pics. Walsall doesn’t have much on offer so this is something to keep in mind if I’m ever in the area and horny.
No problem mate this is what we are in here for ……sharing information
Also forgot to mention she does take a while to answer her texts sometimes,I was going to go back today as I was in area but seeing my regular tomorrow instead
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 04:58:55 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Bodders

And you know this because……….? You’ve Seen her ?
Classic Rom setup. Walsall is awash with them. Poor English, the advert looks Rom. With spelt wiht. Common with Roms.

I very much doubt a German girl would be working out of some dive in Walsall.

Online Punterperson1971

Classic Rom setup. Walsall is awash with them. Poor English, the advert looks Rom. With spelt wiht. Common with Roms.

I very much doubt a German girl would be working out of some dive in Walsall.
Like I said have you seen her yes/no

Offline alabama1

Classic Rom setup. Walsall is awash with them. Poor English, the advert looks Rom. With spelt wiht. Common with Roms.

I very much doubt a German girl would be working out of some dive in Walsall.
I tend to agree. And agreeing to owo, (as stated by Punterperson1971), doesn't mean that she isn't a Rom ! I have seen a Romanian (reviewed) who agreed to it.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 09:52:36 pm by alabama1 »

Online Punterperson1971

She didn’t sound like a rom that’s what I’m saying and didn’t act like a rom

Offline alabama1

She didn’t sound like a rom that’s what I’m saying and didn’t act like a rom
Oh, ok mate. You were there, we weren't. Glad you had a good punt  :thumbsup:

Offline Bodders

She didn’t sound like a rom that’s what I’m saying and didn’t act like a rom
Perhaps she didn’t. They aren’t all the same. I’d put money that she was a Rom or possibly Hungarian but definitely not German.

Online Punterperson1971

Perhaps she didn’t. They aren’t all the same. I’d put money that she was a Rom or possibly Hungarian but definitely not German.
I’d put money on her being what see said she was or you could just go and see her I got no reason to doubt her and I’ve seen many Romanians and I highly doubt she was one,but you seem to know more than me I bow to your psychic ability  :dash:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 11:04:08 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Bootyhunter01

OK her Nationality has now changed to Dutch  :lol:.  The girl is truly international.

Online Punterperson1971

OK her Nationality has now changed to Dutch  :lol:.  The girl is truly international.
I’m sure thinking about it now when I looked a while ago before I saw her she was down as Dutch as well but she told me German when I asked her,pretty sure she’s not Romanian

Offline Dark Vader

Had any impromptu texts to get over there right now as she's free?

Online Punterperson1971

Had any impromptu texts to get over there right now as she's free?
Only when I saw her she was asking me how long? Or how far am I away

Offline Dark Vader

Only when I saw her she was asking me how long? Or how far am I away
I'll consider myself lucky then.  :D  I haven't been able to take her up on her offer so far. Timings weren't right.

Offline Bodders

I’m sure thinking about it now when I looked a while ago before I saw her she was down as Dutch as well but she told me German when I asked her,pretty sure she’s not Romanian
100% she’s Romanian.


Online mancsguy1975

OK her Nationality has now changed to Dutch  :lol:.  The girl is truly international.

 :lol: Probably sponsored by the FIFA World Cup  :D


Offline Bodders

How do you know
Typical Rom profile. Was German now Dutch. The set up described. Another Rom trying to hide that she’s Romanian.

Online southern boy

Prove it or otherwise how do you know  :unknown:

Online Punterperson1971

Prove it or otherwise how do you know  :unknown:
He seems to very knowledgeable if he’s seen her why hasn’t he said so and prove it I’ve asked once how do YOU know??

Offline Michael77

I reckon she is most likely Rom / Polish or Hungarian.
Can anyone speak German or Dutch? Only way to solve this is with a call to her 🤣

 

Online Punterperson1971

I reckon she is most likely Rom / Polish or Hungarian.
Can anyone speak German or Dutch? Only way to solve this is with a call to her 🤣
She didn’t sound Romanian put I agree with other too,anyways she didn’t come across like a typical rom very friendly owo and no restrictions with hands etc.
So unless bodders can prove she’s a rom then I’m saying different

Offline Neojay76

Pics of that ass look great! You say she’s petite, slim frame so are the photos accurate? Love a big ass!

Online Punterperson1971

Pics of that ass look great! You say she’s petite, slim frame so are the photos accurate? Love a big ass!
It was a very nice ass not too big not too small either and yea slim I’d say a size 8

Offline Michael77

She didn’t sound Romanian put I agree with other too,anyways she didn’t come across like a typical rom very friendly owo and no restrictions with hands etc.
So unless bodders can prove she’s a rom then I’m saying different

We will never and I suppose who cares if it's a good punt.
Only a problem if you want to tick a German bird of your bucket list   :)

Online Punterperson1971

We will never and I suppose who cares if it's a good punt.
Only a problem if you want to tick a German bird of your bucket list   :)
Exactly the punt was good I got owo no negatives no atmosphere and she was pleasant

Offline Spurt

Well said, it's all  about the quality of the experience.

Online Punterperson1971

Well said, it's all  about the quality of the experience.
Yes it is mate and I’m still waiting for bodders to prove she’s a Romanian but I don’t think that will ever happen,I had a good time that’s what matters and at least I left a review

Offline Bodders

Yes it is mate and I’m still waiting for bodders to prove she’s a Romanian but I don’t think that will ever happen,I had a good time that’s what matters and at least I left a review
I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, that’s the important point.

She’s not German. I phoned her yesterday and spoke German to her and she didn’t understand a word.

I’ll use another phone tomorrow and text her in Romanian. I bet she replies.

Offline mr disco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 113
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Her looking amazing,Is it as good looking as the pictures?
Banned reason: Abusive response to advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punterperson1971

I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, that’s the important point.

She’s not German. I phoned her yesterday and spoke German to her and she didn’t understand a word.

I’ll use another phone tomorrow and text her in Romanian. I bet she replies.
So you speak various languages then do you 🤔 and we only have your word that you’d texted her in German
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 05:14:48 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online Punterperson1971

Her looking amazing,Is it as good looking as the pictures?
She was ok,good for a P&D.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 05:15:07 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Bodders

So you speak various languages then do you 🤔 and we only have your word that you’d texted her in German
I speak fluent German and French. Also some conversational Spanish.

Offline Night king

I speak fluent German and French. Also some conversational Spanish.
. 


Google translator, 😉

Online Punterperson1971

. 


Google translator, 😉
So he had Google translate ready so he could translate?is that what you mean,so he isn’t really multi lingual 😂😂
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 04:27:55 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Bodders

So he had Google translate ready so he could translate?is that what you mean,so he isn’t really multi lingual 😂😂
Which part of I phoned and spoke German did you fail to understand?

I don’t know why you’re getting so defensive. You enjoyed yourself. So what if she was a Rom.

Online Punterperson1971

Which part of I phoned and spoke German did you fail to understand?

I don’t know why you’re getting so defensive. You enjoyed yourself. So what if she was a Rom.
I would like to know how do you know 100% she was a Rom and I’m not getting defensive I just want to know how do you know??
Have you saw her please answer what I asked you before

Online Punterperson1971

I see bodders you keep stearing away from answering my question I’ve asked you a few times to prove she’s not a rom and yet you never respond only saying I’m being defensive,if you’ve seen her fair enough but no one else has an insistence that she’s a rom

Offline 801

Just leave it mate , his last review was almost 3 years ago. Clearly just here to troll
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 09:19:35 pm by 801 »

Online Punterperson1971

Just leave it mate , his last review was almost 3 years ago. Clearly just here to troll
Your right mate he’s a waste of space  :drinks: