Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny wife Leah preston / leyland  (Read 3980 times)

Offline bigmc

Hi everyone, anyone got any info on this girl ??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance

Footyfan1968

Not surprised you're asking. Not adding up for Preston area...and the area is desperate for new talent.

FR's show she travels around, not a good sign. Looks ok for a one off punt though.

I've found a couple of new ladies in the area recently...sadly not prepared to share info due to issues elsewhere.

Jay-Jay

"sadly not prepared to share info due to issues elsewhere"

Shit Ff, was just pulling up a chair and opening a bag of popcorn?

Jay

doc14

I've found a couple of new ladies in the area recently...sadly not prepared to share info due to issues elsewhere.

Come on share the info! :dance:

Footyfan1968

Nothing exciting...unhappy with a parlour in Preston who took part of my FR from a private members forum and put it on their website as advertising without permission and did not remove it when requested.

I do FR's for the benefit of other punters; parlours can sort their own advertising.

Quite happy to share info privately with fellow punters.

infoseeker

I do FR's for the benefit of other punters; parlours can sort their own advertising.

Hi Footyfan1968

This shouldn't stop you from sharing negative and neutral reviews and feedback, since the parlours would never use that.

Sharing is Caring  :)

Thanks

accylad

Not surprised you're asking. Not adding up for Preston area...and the area is desperate for new talent.

FR's show she travels around, not a good sign. Looks ok for a one off punt though.

Pram and dummy spring to mind.

Either participate fully without playing the wounded little victim of feck off back under your stone. You simply have no idea just what an absolute laughing stock you have made yourself on other boards.

Ive already warned you on another board that you are playing a very dangerous game with certain people who know a damn sight more about you than you realise.

Jay-Jay

Whoa.......I put the popcorn away too early !

Jay

Gordo987

Pram and dummy spring to mind.

Either participate fully without playing the wounded little victim of feck off back under your stone.

+1

You simply have no idea just what an absolute laughing stock you have made yourself on other boards.

Ive already warned you on another board that you are playing a very dangerous game with certain people who know a damn sight more about you than you realise.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: 

accylad

Anyone who has followed FootyFan's career through various boards will understand why it is easy to view him as nothing more than a troll and a troublemaker.

He has had various guises on Preston Punters, PremierPuntersNW and a well known Manchester board.

His various profiles have included Andypunter and WembleyWinner.

He has for a number of years been obsessed with a WG from Preston called Nicole who he stalked after she shunned his business propositions. He claimed to be a victim of a jealous pimp. Whether he was in the right or not he proceeded to conduct a a vendetta against her and Angels, a parlour she worked at in Preston. He had previously taken N away on a weekend to Dublin and posted a FR on the now defunct Preston Punters. It seemed that he let certain personal details slip and became somewhat romantically involved in his warped mind. He placed video footage of her on YouTube and posts links to it whenever they have a run in on other boards, basically out of spite.

His bile continued to be poured out on various boards, winding up any number of punters with his ramblings and getting into pointless arguments with anyone who disagreed with him. Various name changes followed in a vain attempt to disguise himself. Several WGs expressed concern over his activities and unhealthy obsessions especially when he started banging on about certain girls working long hours at Angels. He also waffled on a length  about them using one of his FR's on their redesigned web site. Any excuse to slag off Nicole and Angels in general.

His PM privileges were removed on another board for reasons known only to the mods. This led to an outpouring of self pity and victimisation and a refusal to share any information on any board, delivered with a childish petty attitude similar to his post above.

Sadly his childish tantrums have led to a user on another board obtaining personal information leading to finding his true identity on a social media site. I have been given substantial information on his personal life which I have no desire to share or use but it shows how easy it is to slip up and be traced. I have tried to warn him that he is playing a dangerous game but none of this is sinking in.  His spats continue on other boards with the very individual who has accessed his social media page yet his arrogance seems to continue to blind him.

If you indulge him he will become a poisonous and vindictive little troll.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:21:14 pm by accylad »

infoseeker

His PM privileges were removed on another board for reasons known only to the mods.

My PMing was also restricted on that dump for no apparent reason except perhaps known to the The Winged Whinger as you call him... probably nothing more then since one of the many women who has his ear suggested it to him!
"Tish Tish" (sound of The Winged Whinger getting whipped by some woman!)

This led to an outpouring of self pity and victimisation and a refusal to share any information on any board, delivered with a childish petty attitude similar to his post above.

The problem I do see here is the bit in Red.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:53:29 pm by infoseeker »

infoseeker

since one of the many women who has his ear suggested it to him!

Typo there that was meant to read
......since one of the many women who has him by his ear suggested it to him!   :lol:

Not so easy when it's a level playing field and you've not got five stars under your name Angel.auto-censored Banned

nuts4you

Well said accy, and infoseeker he,s not on about auto-censored, nuts

infoseeker

he,s not on about auto-censored

I believe he is and also the other forum clearly Footyfan1968 gets around.

I'm certainly on about auto-censored.
And I'd never contribute on there unless Angel reformed his ways and came out with something like this.

Anyone who wants to post a negative review on a "popular prossie" but is afraid of the reaction from her fanboy fluffy brigade should PM me beforehand. I will then keep an eye on the review and ban everyone who attacks you and your review. Simple.

UKP - Where the punter comes FIRST. And fluffy fanboys who have their head up prossie ass and want to attack fellow punters come LAST.

:hi:

Offline blackburnian

I've edited the quote to remove the bits that are bs . Oh by the way ff do you remember me sharing info with you about sassy doll  ( in another thread)   , cannot see why you wouldn't share the info we exchanged - I just did.

Bb

Bb

accylad

I believe he is and also the other forum clearly Footyfan1968 gets around.

I'm certainly on about auto-censored.
And I'd never contribute on there unless Angel reformed his ways and came out with something like this.

:hi:

I am referring to auto-censored. For some reason I thought its discussion was banned.

I have no issue how mods administer their boards. I have no interest in why someone is banned. I replied to this thread because I am sick and tired of FootyPhlegm's pathetic tantrums.

infoseeker

I have no interest in why someone is banned.

The Winged Whinger as you call him... or Angel.auto-censored Banned
is perhaps banned since he is Disruptive / Abusive / Dangerous / Threatening to our Good members / is "an ass" (as he wrote about me in red when he moderated me last) .......
And perhaps he is not allowed to PM... in the interest of the safety of our Good Members

:dance: Dancing on the Grave of a Banned / Moderated member as is the custom on auto-censored  :dance:

I actually like(d) the The Winged Whinger, since he has many Admirable Qualities.
I was even accused of being him I guess on account of our similarly charming manners.

I just wonder if he might be Angel, the charming character behind auto-censored.

What has made me like him less is the fact that he has his ear held by too many women, if he frees himself of such shackles I'd like him again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

infoseeker

Thanks for your input accylad it is helpful to know what is behind Footyfan1968s approach

...sadly not prepared to share info due to issues elsewhere.

Footyfan1968 this is a Punters Forum we come on here to share Punting Info.
I notice you have provided 3 reviews on here.  Thank You.

Please give up on that Pro$$ie (who lots of people say you are obsessed with etc) and the best way to do that is go fuck some more of them (Pro$$ies).... and review them afterwards... if you do that perhaps your excesses will be tolerated here... if not I doubt they will. Thanks

infoseeker

Hi everyone, anyone got any info on this girl ??

Sorry no Info on her done a few checks, nothing on this forum.

Good observation by Footyfan1968 there.
She does look she is just passing through the North West but unfortunately no Info on any of the other regions on here either.

Pictures don't give any hits for reverse search and anyway they look authentic and real... but don't give away much.

She is my type if she was nearby I'd book her today and review... to get this thread back on topic.  :hi:

Gordo987

Question, WTF has this thread, or rather what this thread has become, got to do with UK Punting?  :unknown:

accylad

Question, WTF has this thread, or rather what this thread has become, got to do with UK Punting?  :unknown:

Its about someone asking for information about a WG. Information which FootyPhlegm can help with but refuses to because he's an awkward mard arse, who the OP has done nothing to upset as far as I know.

Good enough summary ?

Gordo987

Its about someone asking for information about a WG. Information which FootyPhlegm can help with but refuses to because he's an awkward mard arse, who the OP has done nothing to upset as far as I know.

Good enough summary ?

Perhaps, but there's clearly a load of shit and handbags being dragged here from shit places like TLLB by trolls and arseholes who seem to think that PMing punters is the best way to get them to fuck off. Think again.  :crazy:

infoseeker

Question, WTF has this thread, or rather what this thread has become, got to do with UK Punting?

accylad has explained his input and I agree he has informed as we required.

As for my input in answer to your question it has got a lot to do with UK Punting North West, if it didn't Admin would deal with that.  Thanks

It is noteworthy that the last post I made on this topic was on topic and answering the OPs questions and then someone else has gone and take it off topic again.  :unknown:

Gordo987 for the avoidance of doubt I actually like you perhaps it is your Mr Magoo avatar, Stubborn and Short Sighted he was.  ;)

Offline bigbilly22

To get back on thread

I've seen her, average and wont be back

Mid 30's, short, cracking nipples but average service.

Travels down from NE to work in her Aunties flat in Leyland

No real mystery but not my type really.

BB

infoseeker

Thanks bigbilly22 Much Appreciated.  :hi:

Gordo987 this is bigbilly22 he is a pal of mine from....
shit places like TLLB
....as you so accurately and eloquently put it, couldn't have put it better myself.  :thumbsup:

Offline bigmc

Thanks Billy, what's her Auntie like, is she willing to go for a 3some ?? :D

Gordo987

Thanks Billy, what's her Auntie like, is she willing to go for a 3some ?? :D

Good thought! Maybe it's

I wonder ... :cool:

Offline bigbilly22

She did tell me the aunties name but I was not overly impressed just wanted to shoot and go.

Might be her tried looking at the pics to recognise the flat but can't really tell

I'll not be going to find out. 30 years to old for me!

BB

Gordo987

She did tell me the aunties name but I was not overly impressed just wanted to shoot and go.

Might be her tried looking at the pics to recognise the flat but can't really tell

I'll not be going to find out. 30 years to old for me!

BB

I no longer rise to such challenges - but someone might  :)

Offline bigmc

Good thought! Maybe it's

I wonder ... :cool:

Ive heard good things about Lizzy and her service. I was joking, but if she really was the auntie,  then I would always be up for a 3some  :D