Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - Island Gardens (First Ever Punt) *WONDERFUL*  (Read 2151 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Taz1982

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I must first thank you all profusely for sharing your experiences over these months leading up to me mustering up enough courage to give my first WG experience a try. I have learned a lot from these forums and plan to contribute going forward now that I have ripped off the proverbial bandage  and taken my first (and second) steps. I had two previous attempts with WG's but I panicked and only spent the time/money to not be able to perform. I'm happy to say I've overcome this hurdle.

I am combining my two separate encounters with Bowie into one review, as I feel the second honestly served as a continuation and completion of the first.

November 8th
1 Hour £150 + £20 for CIM

Communication
All very smooth and speedy for me. On the morning of November 8th I messaged via WhatsApp enquiring about her general availability throughout the day. I had a flexible schedule for the day and requested her earliest available time slot. She responded in less than 10 min with a time a few hours later and details of pricing plus the post code. We agreed on an hour and my heart was off to the races with nervous anticipation!

Large building of semi-modern flats about 10 min walking from Island Garden station. My first walk to this particular type of meeting so I was all butterflies in my stomach but tried my best to play it cool. Texted on arrival and was let up with flat and floor number almost immediately (5 min early).

Bowie
Late 20's, definitely looks like her photos (without the extra face tuning/smoothing that makes these women look like the cgi animated 2007 Beowulf film). She's short, around 5'2", and in goos shape with some slight ab definition on her stomach. She has nice tiny but round soft butt and large well balanced enhanced breasts that were not by any means too firm with very cute nipples. Skin is lightly tan and super soft, with a very pretty and charming face. Bowie was absolutely my type, and if this is what you're into I assume she will be yours as well.

Our Date
She opened the door and hid behind allowing me to enter. As she stepped around I was instantly attracted to who I was meeting. She said a very clear under her breath "wow" when she had a good look at me - I'm a 6'2", large black man, built a bit like a low on the roster NFL player. She then said "okay, come with me" and led me by the hand to the bedroom. We exchanged her fee for the hour and confirmed the length of services. At the time I didn't pay the extra for CIM as I didn't know that was my plan just yet. She asks me to get undressed while she prepares the shower for me. She get the water running and I can see her checking the temperature. as I enter the bathroom she has already undressed and is cleaning her teeth and mouth over the sink. She offers me mouthwash which I switch and spit and then enter the shower. I begin to wash myself and she soon enters with me to continue the cleaning process on both me and her. I step out, dry off and wait for her on the bed for another minute or two before she follows.

We start with some LFK with lots of mutual caressing/touching which eventually advanced into standing OWO which was very nice. I was so nervous with this being my first punt that it took me a while to get hard, once I was up there were some initial back and forth softness as I found myself mentally coming in and out of the moment. She clocked this and slowed the oral accordingly allowing me to regain my courage/erection fully and the started to really get to work on me. My dick is fairly larger than average and while she wasn't able to take it too deep I swear she was trying her damndest to, almost like a challenge to herself. She would giggle at points when coming up for air before diving right back in with a very wet and very attentive BJ on my now rock hard dick. A lot of hand action to cover the rest of my shaft and intermittent ball sucking/licking (which was nice but not really my thing). I have to say though, she really committed to the oral, so much so that she seemed surprised and snapped out of an almost dick sucking trance when I placed my hands under her arms and lifted her towards me for a kiss, which she then surprised me back with a very DFK.

I lay her back on the bed and begin to go down on her, she is so clean and delicious. I place her hands on my head and encourage her to grind her hips and pussy into my face which she really seems to start enjoying. I tasted her for a long while before standing up so I can finally get inside of her.

Condom goes on and we start with missionary slowly as she wiggles a bit to get me all the way in with my size. She feels tight and good and I lift her legs with my hands as I start to steadily thrust. Unfortunately I'm already about to blow maybe 2 min in - she looks and smells incredible and felt so nice around my dick. She's holding eye contact while my view is switching back and forth between her bouncing tits and her beautiful face. I request CIM and she gets verification of the £20 extra, I nod, condom off and she sits up to catch all of my cum. Fantastic!

She gets up, empties her mouth into a tissue and then excuses herself to the bathroom to clean up.

Upon her return we have a little chit chat, her english isn't great but she definitely can understand far more than she is able to articulate. Very pleasant talk while she provides a light hand and arm massage (pleasant but not of much benefit). This progresses back to kissing and touching and she proceeds to begin more OWO with me on my back on the bed. I quickly pull her up and spend a significant amount of time with her breasts and nipples in my mouth and all over my face. I'm having the time of my life. We alternate between HJ and me stroking myself while she grinds into my thigh with her legs open. I can feel her wetness on my leg which was super exciting. Another condom on and we're into doggy, but I can already tell I'm going to struggle to cum again so soon. We lay back down, HJ, jack off, oral all alternating for a good 15 min until I finish a second time on her beautiful breasts. She cleans up, we both take another shower and I hand over the £20 extra for the CIM and I'm on my way after a quick kiss on the cheek at the door.

I had a nervous but fantastic time. So much so that I knew I had to go back to properly flex my dick game.

November 20th
2 Hours £300 + £20 for CIM

Communication
All good again. I WhatsApp morning of with a request for 2 hours later that evening and she responds within 20 min confirming time, resending post code and a "see you soon".

Our Date
Upon arrival she's very friendly and familiar. She already has music on and is singing along to some of her favs. Bowie sits me down and asks if I'm hungry as she knows I've just come from work, I can see some fruit is out but I say I'm alright. She begins to massage my hands in a much more thorough manner than on our first meet. I'm way more relaxed this time and the sense of familiarity plus knowing what a punt experience even feels like has me at ease. We kiss a bit and she rubs my now visibly hard dick through my clothes. She then asks if I'd like to hop in the shower, I smile and nod.

Into the bathroom, same methods of clean up although a little more playful. I'm hard in the shower and she gives a pleasurable soapy clean/HJ while I feel all over her body and kiss her lightly. Out of the shower, to the bed and immediately into DFK while she keeps stroking me. She gets on all fours on the bed and starts OWO, placing my hands on her head and allowing me to fuck her mouth. We get the condom on and begin again in missionary but this time, unlike our first encounter, I fuck her deep and hard and she is taking it like a champ! I'll slow down and come in close to sick her nipples and lots more DFKing while continuing with deep strokes into her pussy. We keep going like this for about 15 min straight and I'm getting close but am not ready to blow yet. Hop off, take the condom off, roll onto my back, and bring her down onto my face to ride it while she reaches back and strokes my dick. We're both enjoying this and she really grinds into my mouth while I grip her ass with one hand and switch back and forth squeezing her tits with the other. Another condom goes on and she sits into CG on top of me. I grab onto her ass with both hands and start to really pound from underneath, kissing and sucking her nipples and licking her neck until I very loudly erupt in the condom after about 5 min - I properly roared on my orgasm. She cleans me up, rings me some water and heads to clean herself up as well. I can hear her giggling and laughing her way to the shower.

She returns and we both just lay there for a bit. She massages my legs some and we talk for a while. Lots of kissing and cuddling throughout. As I got hard again we basically repeated everything we did earlier plus doggy, prone, legs on shoulders missionary, longer oral on each other and I finished the second time in her mouth. As I was cumming the second time and I began to again bellow quite loudly in pleasure and she gently placed a hand over my mouth to muffle the sound. This made me laugh mid orgasm which was a fascinating albeit slightly embarrassing combination to say the least - but I didn't mind. She gets up and is also laughing while spitting into a tissue and getting us both some more water. At this point we both need a shower and take one before sitting down and talking a bit more before it's time for me to head home. I couldn't have gone a third time even if I wanted to, I was spent.

A kiss at the door and I'm on my way.

Summary
I had a genuinely wonderful time with Bowie. I'm really hoping to see her for another 2 Hour booking if possible, but she did inform me she is leaving the UK soon and heading back home. If you get the chance and take your time I think she's a fantastic experience and was very much worth my investment. She never mentioned time, she never made me feel anything but welcomed and worshipped.

10/10... who's next?  :rose:

I'd love any recommendations for other Thai's in/around London that are responsive to longer (2-3 Hour) bookings with a big black guy who loves boobs.

Thanks for reading!
~Taz

Offline AlbertWesker

Great stuff man. Want to try her out sometime soon as well.

Offline PilotMan

Well, you knocked it out of the park with your first review!!  :hi:

I look forward to reading your next one :thumbsup:

Offline toddroman456

As I was cumming the second time and I began to again bellow quite loudly in pleasure and she gently placed a hand over my mouth to muffle the sound. This made me laugh mid orgasm which was a fascinating albeit slightly embarrassing combination to say the least - but I didn't mind. She gets up and is also laughing while spitting into a tissue and getting us both some more water.

great times,   fair play to you    thank you for a great review

:drinks: