Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amyra (Germanika @ Diva) - Farringdon  (Read 1942 times)

47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (31 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Merlion123

External Link/Members Only

The meet was some two months back.

Booking was via her AW profile which is perhaps where things went a bit off. I had met Germanika some 2 years ago via Diva. It was an amazing meet up, 90 mins super sensual and quite uninhibited.

The girl firstly is a a real stunner in my opinion was then and still is now.

This time was in a different location near Farringdon. A nice large apartment shared with another lady. When I arrived her room mate was naked and showering so was a good bonus.

Amyra/Germanika looked stunning as usual in a super tight fitting lingerie set. Just what I like high cut cookie cutter.

I paid 180 for an hour. This is as opposed to her rates on Diva which is much higher naturally.

But there was a stark difference between my first meet and this one. She did not allow any kissing at all and there was really no mood at all. I very much like GFE so that was a real let down.

She mentioned she had too many bad experiences with men at places like Club Globe in Zurich…so I can respect that.

In the end she is absolutely beautiful and was still very nice and pleasant. You can’t go wrong looks wise and her pussy is one of those super neat innies, quite small and was really nice to spend some time down there. She was still nice and sensual in blowing and taking her from the top of from behind provides a view that should be one of the wonders of the world..

I wish her well.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You should put the AW link down, not the Diva one, if that's were you booked from. Presume this is her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Waste of money for very limited service
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

... a real stunner ...

... that she is, as per AW and Diva photos stashed here :dancegirl:

Online patelprat

Someone as hot as that, but no FK allowed? … that would be torture for me.

Offline king tarzan

Someone as hot as that, but no FK allowed? … that would be torture for me.

Same here.. full works or no works

Simpletto signor 🙌🙌🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac