Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 2098 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline limarasa9

After seeing only Brazilians and Roms for the last few months, wanted a much needed change. Booked this well reviewed Hungarian girl.

URL: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : AW email

Location: Close to Canning Town station. Apartment near couple of budget hotels.

When: October 2022

Fees: £80 for 30 minutes

Services: French kissing, OWO, sex multiple positions

Girl: I found her gorgeous (YMMV), tall and model like features, medium sized boobs, no plumped up lips for a change

The act: Lady viv welcomed me with a kiss on lips. She asked if I would like to have a shower which I accepted. Once shower done, went to the bedroom for action. Started with french kissing, not passionate but sensual with tongue to tongue action, towel removed and cock in her mouth with a nice and slow blow job sitting on the edge of the bed. Then she asked me to lie on the bed and continued with her brilliant OWO with my legs spread apart, taking my cock fully in her mouth, licking of the shaft now and then, wandering her hands all over my body. In between the BJ, she came for french kissing and I wrapped my arms around her giving a tight squeeze, amazing feeling of her boobs pressing against my body. Ready for sex, condom on, started with cow girl. Some french kissing and boob sucking in between and also enjoyed the view in the mirror next to the bed. After some time, moved to mish, continued french kissing and boob sucking with simultaneous penetration until I came in the bag. Went for a quick wash, dressed up and a kiss on the lips on my way out. All done in 30 minutes.

Verdict: One of my best punts if not the best!  :yahoo: