Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Covent Garden - Pricey for vanilla GFE  (Read 1563 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Slowly working through the HL and saw Lilly a few months ago.

Comms
Easy enough to arrange though not so responsive through AW. Better to call or SMS.

Big flat in Covent Garden. Some gates to navigate but I didn't feel conspicuous. Decent shower.

The girl
Late 20s Polish blonde, GND pretty, slim with natural C-cup tits. For those who have fucked a lot of Polish blondes in London over the years, she reminded me a bit of Independet (:lol:) Lena down to the chilled out attitude, smokers breath and GFE fucking.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=804
Good English and easy to talk to. I think she's been in the UK for some time and has a northern twang that I can't place.

The service
Solid, vanilla session. Lot's of kissing and groping (no fingering). She welcomed RO, tasted sweet, got vocal and it wasn't obviously clear if she was faking or not. She was energetic in cowgirl, mish was solid and she got into the doggy. Reasonable blow job, slow and soft (maybe a bit too soft but it felt good), some attention to my balls and CIM/swallow. 2 pops and wasn't rushed. Happy to chat afterwards.

£180/hr + £20 extra for CIM. It's gone up to £200/hr now.:thumbsdown:

Rating
Enjoyable GFE and I'd see her again if I could come to terms with the cost. 5 years ago, this kind of punt was half the price. Still, I'm tempted to try her 2-girl option. Xmas coming up and all that.