Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&Freaky: Nicki4U & X Sweet Lilly x Duo - WC2H  (Read 3003 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6732073) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
8 review(s) for Nicki4U (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline yeahyeahah

Duo profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nicki - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lilly - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Reached out via text. Unsure which girl I was communicating with at the time, but they handle their own phones. Meet occurred a couple months ago.

Price

350 for 1hr (+20 extra to each for CIM)

Covent Garden

Appearance

I had visited both girls individually on separate occasions and both look exactly like their photos. Both girls are facially attractive with Lilly probably being a couple of years younger, but Nicki retaining a sexy mix of youth and milfy-ness.

Services

DFK
OWO
RO
Fingering (on Lilly)
Sex

Pros

Both girls are incredibly sexy and horny. I personally enjoy pleasing girls so a fair amount of time was spent taking turns eating them both out. Afterwards, I had both girls get on their knees side-by-side either taking turns on me or both sliding their lips up and down my shaft at the same time, with some light caressing on my balls.

After I was good and ready I strapped up and started with Nicki on her back. If Lilly wasn't kissing me or playing with me from behind, she was making out with Nicki or sucking on her tits. I then asked to switch so Lilly was riding my shaft while I had Nicki sit on my face so I could taste her some more. I then asked the girls to switch around so I made sure to get another taste of Lilly too.

I was holding out to maximize the session, but I was cognizant of time and knew I had to wrap up soon. Off with the rubber and had the girls on their knees again with hands on the back of their heads guiding which one I wanted to go down on me at any given time. I informed the girls they'd be getting their fair share of my load, and Nicki's head game was too much to resist. Being the lucky girl, she got the first half of my load before tensing to hold back the rest for Lilly's pretty little mouth. She continued to milk my dick softly to pull every last drop out while Nicki waited patiently.

Unexpectedly, the two girls started snowballing my kids between one another and occasionally giving the little man some attention. After a minute or so they cleaned up, I was offered a shower and said my goodbyes.

Neutrals

Nicki's English is good, but Lilly had to translate a couple things. Not a big deal.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Recommend?

Highly recommend as either a duo or individual setting. Individual reviews pending in the near future.

Summary

Excellent threesome with two hot Polish blondes with high sex drives.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Was one pop your choice and did you switch condoms between girls?

I saw Lilly a few months back (review overdue) and thought she was on the pricey side albeit for a solid punt. I'm tempted to double up as a Xmas present to myself.

Offline Rayray23k

Thanks for the review. When switching, did you have to condom change?

Offline yeahyeahah