Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice @ Lush Agency Birmingham - sorry to say average positive for me  (Read 1493 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Quite a few recent reviews all of which positive made me try her out. Glad I did as it wasn’t the worst money I spent but not is a hurry myself to return.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services requested : OWO, RO, 69, Ball play, toys on her - all agreed before payment
Services declined: fingering

Comms:

Meet was pre-booked which meant I got the time and date that worked for me. All done via the app. Not sure what’s going on but the replies etc I’ve been getting recently are much more friendly and pleasant so not sure if someone else is handling the app. 

Digbeth location. Not the best for daytime parking but paid bays available. This apartment was the one with a working buzzer.

Room:

Been some time since I went to this apartment so can’t remember if it was a shitty bed before but on my visit it was a decent memory foam one and comfy. Great for Shagging. The bathroom is still a mess though.  Ot a place I would take a shower.

Appearance:

So she is small and as all previous reviews state great petite body. Facially very average Rom. Pussy was shaved but looked rough most likely from daily shaves etc. Her bum was nice soft and small but her tits for me where the best bit. Really cute small b cups I’d guess with perfectly shaped pert nipples.

The details:

Bit of a faff getting in as when I buzzed she was in the shower. Met at the door and she was just in a towel. Into the room and agreed services and paid.   

Started on the bed and she licked my torso and nipples. I’m not one for this kinda for play so just said ticklish and she moved directly to owo.

This was ok, I could see why so many like it. She put in good effort defo hit the beck of her throat etc but every now and then I could feel the light graze of teeth. Nothing painful or uncomfortable but it was present. She didn’t need any direction to lick the balls either. Overall a good bj but not as mind blowing as expected. Suspect however that it’s more what I like then her skills as so many others can’t be wrong. Think it’s just a case of personal preference.

One thing I would do is she’s very eager and willing. I had the toys on the side table and before I could get them she had already reached over and stayed using them while giving me a great view and still sucking me off. The next 10 mins was various potions of her sucking me and various toys on her. We did attempt 69 but something about her nose which means she can’t face down or tilt her head back over the edge of the bed. Did indulge in RO for a short bit. Clean, fresh, no odour or bad taste so passed that test.

Time ticking on and decoded time to fuck. Condom on and started Mish, followed by various other positions. All delivered without any issue with flexibility or depth limitation etc. she was nice and small and did enjoy fucking her. Finished in prone bones and rolled off.

She gave a good clean up with baby wipes and I got dressed and left.

Summary:

I had mixed feelings when left. Felt it a good punt but more because I liked her size and fame and those tits more then specific service aspect. That said I could also see why she is liked for her BJ skills but just wasn’t to my personal liking. The best bjs for me are deep, sloppy, wet, with plenty of ball sucking and good hand involvement. She lacked the really sloppy aspect as well little to no hand motions so I enjoyed it but didn’t blow my mind. Also no 69 and no fingering meant I didn’t have as much fun as I could have.

Would I Visit again??

I may do if I fancied shagging a really small cute bodied Wg but prefer the service of other wgs at the moment.

Offline Everhard115

Solid review mate,
I have decided to break my Lush cherry because of her. I just have a thing for small/petite ones who are enthusiastic and take directions well and have pert breasts like her.  I dont like hand on my cock but I understand what you mean when they sometimes try to deep throat but their teeths then cut into the cock not a pleasant feeling.
I think for me its the price point too at 60 there are not many options that offer owo/cim/facial and are enthusiastic so gotta take advantage as she will be become jaded soon hopefully not by the time I book which hopefully will be later this week if she stays on the rota!

Offline alibirmingham

Fully agree mate. At this price point she isn’t bad at all and why I still rated a positive.

Hopefully she’ll continue to offer the same level of service for 16 hour days can’t be easy on anyone especially in this line of work

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review Ali  :hi:

It just goes to show that what floats one man’s boat may not be for the next. I think I’ll revisit just because she’s a cute little thing and delivers a blow job that hits the spot for me. And for £60 it’s a bargain in today’s crazy prices  :thumbsup:

Online Dark Vader

I think I’ll revisit just because she’s a cute little thing and delivers a blow job that hits the spot for me.
Me too. Although I've already been back for seconds.:D Update on an hour long session to follow.

Offline Everhard115

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks to you guys who seen her before me that I actually made the effort. She wasn’t bad and I did love how petite she was. The prone bone was amazing lol

Offline smiler999

Thanks to you guys who seen her before me that I actually made the effort. She wasn’t bad and I did love how petite she was. The prone bone was amazing lol

Looking forward to sampling myself on Saturday  :thumbsup:

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Did indulge in RO for a short bit. Clean, fresh, no odour or bad taste so passed that test.
How did she look down there, beefy curtains or neat and tidy ? Also has a clit piercing as mentioned on Lush's ?

Looking forward to sampling myself on Saturday  :thumbsup:
After Dark Vader’s and Cryton's reviews looks like half of UKP is interested
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 09:27:12 am by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline alibirmingham

How did she look down there, beefy curtains or neat and tidy ? Also has a clit piercing as mentioned on Lush's ?
After Dark Vader’s and Cryton's reviews looks like half of UKP is interested

Don’t remember a clit piercing and didn’t realise it was on the site. Either she doesn’t have one or wasn’t in the day I saw her. As for the outside the mound looked rough from razor burns and a few red irritated patches guessing from said razor burns and not applying creams etc after to calm the skin down. The lips themselves weren’t huge beef curtains but she has some lips. Average I’d say. Defo wouldn’t class as neat and tucked in as for me that would mean the lips are either very small or non existent and I don’t think she’d fit that category.

Hope that helps

Offline alibirmingham

Thx. Will report soon.  :drinks:

I see you will be having a go too lol

Hope you enjoy!