Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly, Olina, Edgware road  (Read 2402 times)

Offline Ladeeda

External Link/Members Only

I saw Holly last week, I'd tried to book Fallyn who was unavailable, then asked about Tracy having seen her before a few times - also unavailable. Decided to give Holly ago as recalled seeing some good reviews of her on here.

Booking straightforward as ever with Olina, made the call, asked the question, confirmed the rest via text the day before and again on the morning of the punt.

£150 ph.

Called again for directions as instructed when I got to Holly's road, which is a few.mins walk north of Edgware road. The flat itself is on the 2nd floor, is very spacious and clean. Holly's room is large with a carpet made of rugs, so hard.to get any purchase for edge of bed action!

Holly is an attractive Thai girl, I'd guess she's about 30 but could be older or younger. Very petite, a bit too skinny for my liking but still attractive, with well done fake tits that suit her frame. Not quite on Tracy's level lookswise imo but that is a high bar.

I found her very easy to get on with, fun personality with a bit of a cheeky sense of humour.

We started with a shower together which wasn't overly sensual, but having your cock and crack soaped up by a sexy little Thai bird is never an unenjoyable experience!

Into the bedroom and I sat on the bed while Holly gave OWO. This was pretty good, not total deep throat, but nice and slow how I like it. We then got on to the he'd for some more of this, then some RO during which she made all the right noises and I'm fairly sure she came. Some dfk followed, more owo, a titwank with her on her back and then various positions all delivered well. Round 1 finsihed with me kneeling on the bed and her sucking me off in front of the mirror - great view and one for the wank bank.

A bit of a rest and a good firm massage before we tried for.pop 2, but it wasn't quite happening despite a nice.oily hand job. I called it quits, we both showered and I was on my way bang on an hour

I wouldn't put Holly up there with Tracy in terms of sexiness, I've had some really great steamy sessions with Tracy and had hoped to see her again but alas she may now be gone for good. Holly is nonetheless a good SP and personality wise I enjoyed her company.

I'm going to try again for Fallyn this week to see what all the hype is about. She definitely looks the part. Venus also appeals visually so may have to tofft soon.

Offline Graham2050

was the cim any good? as saw in previous reviews that she’s not that keen on cim and in one or two reviews she seems to have declined when prompted

Offline Ladeeda

was the cim any good? as saw in previous reviews that she’s not that keen on cim and in one or two reviews she seems to have declined when prompted

It was very good - I asked her before, ie during sex, if I could come.in her mouth and she didn't hesitate at all, and really put the effort in to get me over the line.

Online gman28

Thanks for the review! I’m thinking of seeing Holly soon myself. :)