Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carol's Edinburgh  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Ali243

As Carol's in Edinburgh is my go to place thought I better do a review. Hope it's ok to do a review on a few girls I've seen over the last month or so.
Louise milf 40s big boobs great fun in the room all services offered except A her OWO is amazing, shaved pussy loves it licked
Natalie Milf late 40s dark haired enhanced boobs really great body (like a certain older weather girl on the TV I've always fancied) again fun in the room, not discussed A with her but does like reverse oral loves her neck licked (turns me on she said) I've even made her gush a couple times which is very horny to see.
Simone late 30s dark hair slim very firm boobs sweet shaven pussy again fun in the room and has a way of making your visit quite intense as she is very sub and enjoys that. She is a good laugh too.
I was in last week pre booked Simone as Louise was busy when I arrived Louise was in waiting area I asked her if she was available to join me and Simone and she said yes but I've only got 20 mins and offered me a slightly less rate for a 30 mins visit including a lesbian show.
I had a quick shower and I was joined by both girls who were naked, the girls did a lesbian show with strap on and all the action as I interacted with both giving and receiving oral, lots of kissing  with both, fingers in both, nipple kissing.
It was warm and sweaty fun until Louise laughed and said I'm over time need to go and let you fuck her.
Louise left the room and I took Simone CG and Mish then gave her more oral and she finished me over her boobs and cleaned us up
All fun visits and a genuine welcome from all the girls.
I didnt see Rachel dark hair big  very slim with big boobs as she was on holiday I think
All good visits £15 room and £50 to girl £10 extra for lesbian show
External Link/Members Only

Offline Name Not Found

I'm pretty sure the rules are that you can only review girls individually, not an establishment as a whole, but thanks anyway

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Seriously.  :lol:

Mate please read the rules : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Especially this bit

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

I’m moving it to discussion it’s not a review that meets the rules

Your welcome to write individual reviews about the girls but please read the rules first  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 09:54:00 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Ali243

Ok thanks
I will read rules before posting