Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heavenly Hannah Xx - Tower Bridge - E1  (Read 4442 times)

5 review(s) for Heavenly Hannah Xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: November 2022. 

Comms: All done by text.  

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, has a bit of a tummy though.  

facially attractive 6/10.  

Price: £50- 15 minutes. 

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, RIMMING (on her), CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY.   

Action: So, Hannah opens the room door wearing a sexy black dress, greets me with a smile and invites me inside. we reached an agreement on the services that's on offer, I hand over the notes in which she places on top of the table whilst I undress, then hands me a fresh towel and politely tells me to use the bathroom to give the cock a quick wash. 

once done, I move in for a kiss which turns into a passionate snog as I gently squeezed her ass, then peeled off her dress and helped myself to them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples before laying her down on the bed and started eating pussy, she groans in pleasure as I fingered her cunt then rimmed her ass before moving back up for more snogging, she then returns the favor and delivers an excellent sloppy blowjob until I was rock hard, rolls on the rubber, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them bobbies and pulled her in closer for more French kissing, soon she was moaning in pleasure as I bent her over and drilled her hard from behind stretching the tight pussy before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed the living daylights out of her until satisfaction. 

cleaned up, got dressed, was given a kiss and a cuddle on the way out. 

Offline Duron

Boobs fake I expect. I can see a scar underneath on one Gallery photo.

Offline Ivor Hunch

thanks for the review Charles.

the pictures look super hot, but you say "bit of a tummy" and previous reviews suggest someone in their forties (at least?)- wherea the photos look much younger.

are you able to assist as to whether it is WYSIWYG, or a consdierably older version?  (only looking at free gallery)

TIA

Offline boardyhell

photos well out of date, she was mid thirties when I saw her about 7 years ago
nice enough woman

Offline onelife

I was looking around and she poped up again and I was almost sold on the photos then I remembered I saw her a while ago and was duped by the photos then!

While she was very nice, amiable and good at BJs etc, The photos are not an accurate representation.    She is firm all over but does have a belly and man she is heavy... Now this is not a bad thing for a lot of people.  But her on top actually did my back in!   

She is a pretty and it's a same the pictures are so doctored.  I realised who she looks like all over,  face and body... Stiffler's mom!  But from American Pie reunion... not the first film.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 08:44:25 am by onelife »