Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi sensual~sophie - was in Derby at time of seeing  (Read 947 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6696906) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only
Sexi sensual~sophie
1hr £130

This was few weeks ago
She is in Derby every other week so I believe, hence why this review is in East Mids section
This was the last one of my punts to review from my punt fest.

Comms via phone
Gave location, was a bit of a pain to get in via security keypad, but managed eventually.
Parking on road, with pay and display, also carpark over the road
Apartment was clean and tidy and very safe
Photos do not do her justice, she is stunning, a very good sense of humour and very nice lass to talk to . Age I would say is spot on. Haven't had a lass this young for a while, and boy it was amazing
When she opened the door, she had on white bra, pants and stockings, and wow she looked fantastic.
Plenty of kissing and touching, gives an amazing BJ and her pussy is a delight to sample
Fucked in many positions with plenty more kissing, tits a a joy to hold and suck,
No clock watching, and felt very much at ease,
Would I go back, most definitely,
Was a change to have a very attractive, sensual lady that gave amazing service and had a great sense of humour

Offline JD1

Thanks for the reviews, you’re getting through them this morning!

This one looks like good value at £60/HH, oddly her hourly rate is more expensive per minute.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 09:36:35 am by JD1 »

Online Dipper

I’m sure she had a different profile many years back, pre my UKP days.

At the time she was near the old hospital. If this IS the same WG, I can second this as being a really good punt. Sensible rates also… what’s not to like.  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
You’d have been better booking 2x half hours and saving a tenner shag  :drinks: