Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapio Vee - Old St  (Read 1848 times)

33 review(s) for Mindful V (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60 mins/£100

Comms: Arranged initially via AW then via text. She sends long, polite messages.

Location: Travelodge between Old St and Moorgate. Doors to the lifts are to the right of reception (you can view on Google images) and don't need a key to open. Room fit for purpose.

Vee: I thought she was very attractive facially. She is from the Phillipines and has nice eyes and a nice smile. Smooth skin all over, trimmed below. Natural breasts. Soft spoken, friendly demeanour. About 5'6 without heels and size 10.

Services: FK, DFK, OWO, 69, RO, sex.
- She has a bit of a "me, me, me" attitude and wants to prioritise her pleasure over yours. There is a specific type of experience she is after which she alludes to on her profile.
- DFK was nice but a little strange given how she positions her head.
- She likes to feel you all over with her hands and likes the same in return.
- Most erogenous bodypart for her is her inner thighs. She likes gentle strokes there.
- OWO was rather light and slow paced, but enjoyable.
- Tasted clean in 69 and RO. I stroked her inner thigh during RO and she eventually pulled me in for a lot of DFK whilst she fingered herself to orgasm, quite vocally. No fingering allowed though.
- The sex was a slower pace than what I'm used to and slower than what I interpreted 'sensual' to be. She mentioned she doesn't enjoy penetration much and prefers slow, deep thrusts. She is very keen on foreplay.
- We paused a couple times during sex so she could tell me what she liked and the rationale behind it which I found odd and it kinda ruined the flow tbh.

Had planned to rate this a light positive given £100/hour for an attractive WG is good VFM. However I've left it as neutral based on the lecturing and her putting the punter's pleasure second to her own.

Offline Prince

Is she straightforward to book?

Seems she wants loads of info and decides based on the answers

P

Online bookmaker2

Is she straightforward to book?

Seems she wants loads of info and decides based on the answers

P

Yes easy to book if you send her an email following her guide, she'll then text you to confirm once the date and time is agreed.