Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melina Albuquerque in Dundee  (Read 1066 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6946775) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline adsjacko69

Adultwork
External Link/Members Only

Another Brazilian delight.  I had been to the same flat earlier in the week to meet Mia External Link/Members Only who I have already reviewed on here.  I had such a great time with Mia and as I knew the 2 girls were working out of the same address, I hoped for another good punt.  My expectations were exceeded.

Nice apartment on Seagate.  Maybe a wee bit slow to respond with initial comms but I did try to make comms mid morning, so possibly hadn't checked her phone then.  But once contact was made, comms were clear and good.  Services and extras clearly listed.  Like any good business woman, Melina tried to up the value of the punt.  Nothing wrong with that.  Base price for 60 mins was £150, and as with Mia, £20 extra for each of Kissing and OWO.  I also fancied a good shower together to start with but she wanted another £20. I did say she was a good business woman!!

£200 agreed for 60 mins for everything.

Arrived, some really good FK to get going and made me feel very welcome and at ease. Then it was undressed and into a rather tight shower where she was great with her hands.  Had hoped she would go down on me there, but really the shower was tight for space, and understandably she didn't want to get her hair wet.

Back to the bedroom, and some really good OWO and 69.  She had a really nice tasting pussy which got very wet quite quickly.  69 lasted for a good 10 mins before I turned her round and she sat on my face and let me bring her to a tasty orgasm.

Condom on and some great sex. Reverse CG, CG, Mish and mish with legs over my shoulders.  I was sensing that I wasn't going to cum in the bag so pulled out, condom off and shot my load a few mins later over her stomach.

A good clean-up and then a very pleasant 20 mins on the bed, looking at photos, kissing and cuddling.  This was probably the best GFE experience I have ever had with a girl.  I actually stayed there for 70 mins so absolutely not rushed at all.

Unfortunately the 2 girls are moving back to London today, but they are on my "Would Love To See Again" Hot List and I would definitely see Melina again if the chance ever arose.

Pics are very very accurate.  Like most girls, pics are from a professional photoshoot, but these 2 here are just about spot on. 

One very happy punter.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 09:02:55 am by adsjacko69 »

Offline monty51

£200 for an hour...jeeso don't these girls know we are on a recession? Glad it was worth it as that's a fair wedge of cash to give up if it turns out disappointing

Offline adsjacko69

Yeh mate, top heavy on the price but it was a great session.  I normally walk in planning to stay for an hour, but on a couple of occasions I have last minute downgraded to 30 mins as the greeting wasn't as enthusiastic as I'd like.