Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-filth-Megan - Newcastle  (Read 9295 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764409) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Big N

Steer clear, total waist of time.   Initially coms were good and was given post code and hotel name,  but once I said I was outside everything changed and she asked me for 5 mins... Then never replied again.   I'll never understand why girls do that..   Its not good business to watch a couple of hundred quid walk away surely

Online Bertbanger99

I enquired about her once, sent texts, got a time and place, was told to wait 5 minutes and just as I was about to go in as I was in the lift on the way up got a text saying to finish asap, I turned back

Offline Billy no mates

If a booking was agreed between both of you and you were ghosted this can become a review.

Offline Davey677

Cheers for the warning pal, shame too, looks like she was smart as once upon a time too before those lips

Offline johnny34

Steer clear, total waist of time.   Initially coms were good and was given post code and hotel name,  but once I said I was outside everything changed and she asked me for 5 mins... Then never replied again.   I'll never understand why girls do that..   Its not good business to watch a couple of hundred quid walk away surely
This should be in the reviews section as a negative if the booking was agreed  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

She does say “I provide a classy but trashy service”

Unsure where the classy part is  :unknown:

Offline MagpieToon

Cheers for the heads up, you can make this a review

Offline Big N

Thanks for the info, can I move it to the reviews or do I need to re write it in the reviews?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the info, can I move it to the reviews or do I need to re write it in the reviews?
Just say what rating you want to give it and I'll move it to reviews.

I know it's obviously a neg but it does have to come from you. I can't make the decision for you.   :hi:

Offline Big N

OK thanks
And your instincts spot on!
Negative rating

Online Bertbanger99

There's always been something I could never quite put my finger on that's prevented me from seeing her, thanks for the review, I defo won't now

Online Bertbanger99

Sorry, wrong thread, this was meant for the Amelie parker one

Offline twotight

same with me ,shoot of the initial enquiry all fine and got a reply and then nothing ,even sent a few AW emails of afterwards and nothing , I think I got of lightly with that one

Offline Youngpunt95

Thanks everyone, was about to go and see this lady and her Comms were great as others have stated but once agreeing time it's been radio silence. Searched on here and found many experiencing the same

Offline Leisa247

She looks good on her profile, will be staying clear though