External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyAfter a year long punting hiatus decided it was time to have a go again during the summer. Had a look on AW and found Allegra with a promising profile sent off a message and promptly got a reply with a booking made!
Booked for an hour at £160 (before price went up) in a city centre location near the gay village. Really easy to find and good comms/instruction from Allegra
Found Allegra to be a really good looking girl, natural beauty face-wise without much makeup. Cracking body with a good set of fake tits. I'd say age is fairly accurate maybe slightly above advertised. She was wearing a kimono style dress when answering the door
Once inside shower and drink offered to which I accepted both,money handed over before shower. Back to the bedroom where she has removed the kimono revealing a pretty lingerie set, without hesitation she is straight up with her tongue down my throat. Good DFK whilst exploring each others bodies, she pulls me onto the bed in a really sexy way and commences oral without. Good technique and has me close in a few minutes, I pull her arse round so that we can 69, nice, clean and tasty, went at this for a few minutes, she gets rather loud and faked an orgasm which was half believable

she then turned her focus back to me and brought me to a finish with a good technique and good eye contact, finished in her mouth to which she took the lot the duely spat into a tissue. End of round 1 around 20 mins in.
She pulls me in for a cuddle and we have a nice chat, really easy to speak to and conversation flows well - no small talk. Shes very flirty and cuddly, which provides a very good GFE. She starts playing with my cock again and soon enough gets me hard and into her mouth, at this point i'm stood up with her on the bed, she winks at me and turns round into doggy, then invites me in. Good view, quite a small but toned bum but still sexy, go at this for a few minutes where she takes it well, she has another 'orgasm' and plays it off quite well. I get back onto the bed and she not long after jumps on top, rides well and loads of DFK she gets quite into this which I like, I take over from below and pound away soon enough filling the bag! End of round 2 40/45mins.
At this point I expect the action to be over tbh, I wouldnt have minded chatting and cuddling till the hour was up, but after a couple of minutes she reached for my cock again, I must admit I was rather surprised, she wanted to fully drain me. Shes sucking my cock again fully going for it this time a step up from the last 2, I knew I probably couldnt cum again but just left her to it as I was enjoying myself, wouldnt have cum through a blowjob so another condom on and got her into missionary! Again she took it well, loads of DFK and a great sight seeing those tits bouncing, managed to cum one last time and then collapsed to the bed. There was no rush from her to get me out, we lay cuddling for a few minutes before I dragged myself up to have a shower.
Back to her room a final kiss and cuddle then I left fully drained with a spring in my step. Once back to my vehicle I checked the time and I'd been in there an hour and 15 min so ran over slightly.
Overall verdict, great GFE punt with a sexy girl, I have been back once since the original booking and plan to go again!