Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michaela - MK  (Read 1374 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4225059) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Coolrunner

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for half an hour

Found myself in Milton Keynes on business this evening, and ditched my colleagues at 6pm, leaving the whole evening up for grabs. I could have lazed around the hotel room, caught up on sleep etc, but as with most of us here, my thoughts went elsewhere and some last minute AW browsing ensued.

I found Michaela and immediately her profile pic grabbed my attention because:
a) she looked fucking hot
b) she clearly had natural tits (I'm not hung up on this point but just out of coincidence more than anything my last handful of punts have not been short of silicon). I prefer the softness and aesthetic appeal of natural tits in general.

Did some very brief research here and spotted that she is an ex-Annabellas (aka HoD etc) girl, and therefore she was probably the real deal rather than a scammer.

I must admit that when I arrived in her flat (standard stand behind the door deal) I wasn't immediately taken by her face. However, as the meeting developed I realised that both her face and her body were pretty fucking hot. As others have said she's very petite, but in a nice way. She doesn't look emaciated but very healthy, young and supple. As she started to smile and reveal her personality her face became more and more beautiful.

A slight negative is that she took a good minute or so to answer the door as I was waiting in the corridor, and a good 3 or 4 minutes (felt like a lifetime) while she was fetching my glass of water and I was trying to warm my hands standing bollock naked against her radiator.

She asked me what I wanted but before I could answer I was kissing her, and thus too distracted to answer. I wouldn't describe it as DFK, but a perfectly passionate LFK with tongues connecting gently.

She got down on her knees and started sucking. What I wasn't expecting is that when I started thrusting gently into her mouth she didn't show any signs of resistance, and in fact choked on my cock down her throat, and seemed to be in some state of cock worship. I shave my balls on a daily basis so she was giving those a good sucking as well. We moved to the bed and I suggested 69 (as always). She really went to town on my cock and it felt great. She kept having to grab a tissue to wipe up all of the saliva that was dripping down my balls onto the bedding as a result of her choking. Pretty fucking hot. She moved out of 69 and sucked me from the side so I could stick a finger in her pussy from behind while watching my finger exploits in the mirror to the side of us. My god, her pussy was tight, I think I would have struggled to squeeze a second finger in there.

We went through the motions sex-wise (covered of course). She struggled to cope with the heat (it was cold outside but she had the heating cranked up), so CG didn't last long before I did the gentlemanly thing and fucked her from behind at quite some pace. I flipped her over, licked her pussy some more and then fucked her in missionary, very much admiring the view more than I normally would. She was so tight, young and hot that the memories might last a while. I ended up coming in the bag, having read here that she doesn't do CIM.

After we'd finished (probably 5 minutes early based on my choice of when to cum), we had a lovely chat, and we seemed to connect on a non-sexual level, or at least I'd like to think we did. I must admit, I'm kind of gutted she's in MK as I very rarely find myself here and I'd genuinely love to see her again, but I couldn't be happier that I decided to take the chance on a whim.

On that note, I'm checking out for a few weeks. At the age of 48 I'm finally getting circumcised at the weekend, which will hopefully end some punt-killing penis problems. It's going to take a few weeks before the old chap will get anywhere near a hand again, let alone a vagina, but I have no doubt it will all be worthwhile, and what a great punt to end up on!

Offline anonymouse72

She is a lovely girl but a bit hit and miss with comms. I tried to see her or her mate Jasmine the other week and neither answered or replied to texts despite green light showing. Worth persevering with though. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 07:47:38 am by anonymouse72 »