Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia M - Baker Street W1U - Lithe brunette / duration scam  (Read 977 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6518185) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only aka Naughty Mia
External Link/Members Only

I was aware of Mia's mixed reviews but like a Ferrari strategist had run through all other plans, so happy to roll the dice. Booked Mia through her AW Profile, she's also a Diva girl, £150 for the hour.

Might as well start with the most important part of the review. After round 1 she announced it's one pop only :angry: Admittedly I hadn't confirmed when booking, so downgraded to the half-hour rate leaving early.
I got the sense this is her modus operandi; the £150 is a teaser rate to a £100 conveyor operation. Overflowing bathroom bin would confirm the conveyor part.
The services on profile (as expected) are an illusion, it's the "Rom" standard OW no kissing.

Since limited intel on her I'll add some further details.
Mia is around 5'8", 24yo, with a stunning size 8 body dotted with several small tattoos.  Skinny top half, lil B cup breasts, soft milky white skin, long legs and lovely pedicured feet.
Not an ounce of fat on her till you get to her butt which has good definition (for a skinny girl), very squeezable cheeks.
Profile pics aren't great with lots of silly filters. She actually has a rather pretty face, though plastered with make up. Sparkling blue eyes, plump lips, long brown hair down to her hips.

OW in various positions was rather good, as I pawed her young body. She's a delicate sucker (maybe that's the rubber), varying things up with her tongue, and no rush to sex.
On that she does the hand between legs thing, though penetration not restricted, and was able to plough her deep in mish with her long legs pulled up, feet flailing.
Strangely despite the neg I'm still glad to have had her - she's FAF, but it was a rather expensive P&D.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Personality 6/10
Service 3/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 34/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 10:16:25 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Shadow314

I suspect her crewmate is Tina, who might be running the same scam for AW bookings.