Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaylaBigBooty, Baker Street  (Read 1533 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5130380) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline kbeast1

Arranged booking with Layla for 9:00 said she couldn’t see me so then arrange for 9:30 then message and said 10:15 like a sucker I decided to wait due to the distance I travelled. Waited till 10:30 and was asked for age and ethnicity once I disclosed told me her flat mate had an argument with her boyfriend so police were on the way waste trip…….

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dami3n

man that sucks, wasted time and to discover the NBA literally last minute ...respect the right to meet who you want to meet but ffs put it on your profile if you don't meet a specific ethnicity :unknown: ...she does have a video of her taking the BBC so maybe something changed since.

I so hate that question "where are you from originally" like anything besides your skin colour is the issue? or some geography was going to change the outcome.

My AW blacklist thanks you for your service :hi:

Offline Atrueyorkie

Unlucky about the wasted trip. If she has an NBA not only should that be on her profile but that should have been the first question before even agreeing to an appointment.

Deserved negative. You should update the NBA thread with the image

Offline FlaccidChimp

She also wasted my time a couple of months back but I hadn't posted a review. Agreed a time. When I was on my way she moved the meeting to 45 mins later. Then she called me and saying sorry she double booked. She said I can go or wait. I waited for the booking to end then got no replies to my messages after that.

Offline patelprat

Arranged booking with Layla for 9:00 said she couldn’t see me so then arrange for 9:30 then message and said 10:15 like a sucker I decided to wait due to the distance I travelled. Waited till 10:30 and was asked for age and ethnicity once I disclosed told me her flat mate had an argument with her boyfriend so police were on the way waste trip…….

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I assume she didn’t make it up to you or contact tomorrow as the message says? :)

I mean there is a chance it’s not nba and she is just rubbish with bookings.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 08:11:40 am by patelprat »

Offline kbeast1

I assume she didn’t make it up to you or contact tomorrow as the message says? :)

I mean there is a chance it’s not nba and she is just rubbish with bookings.

Yh well that was all bs tried arranging for tomorrow she never responded. Bottom line is weather she has an nba policy or not her handling of this was terrible

Offline patelprat

Yh well that was all bs tried arranging for tomorrow she never responded. Bottom line is weather she has an nba policy or not her handling of this was terrible
Definitely agree.

Offline Drxavier333

When ever I get some sort of Whaley behaviour from these workers , I cut it off quick, 30mins max wait, after that all you will get it a story for the gods,

I value my dick n time too much,

Offline Atrueyorkie

When ever I get some sort of Whaley behaviour from these workers , I cut it off quick, 30mins max wait, after that all you will get it a story for the gods,

I value my dick n time too much,

Hahaha this is so accurate!

Offline Kevin Boss

Well when work dries up they suddenly get better with comms  :lol: