Author Topic: Purely Addictive Xxx - Worcester  (Read 2723 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5110482) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline justalad

AW -  External Link/Members Only
Comms - All via text on the day.  Two to arrange and one when I was at location.
Location - Fit for purpose flat in the WR3 area.  Parking available on neighbouring retail park.
Looks - Attractive face, size 10 - 12, about 5ft 5, medium sized natural tits, aged early 30’s.
Services - Kissing, OWO, RO, Rimming, Covered Sex
Cost - £70.00 for 30 minutes plus £10.00 for OWO.

Text Dominika when I had parked in the Retail park, flat number provided and a short walk later I was tapping on the door.  Behind the door trick with Dominika magically appearing.  Cash handed over and down to business.

Lip kissing (no tongues) and confirmed services.  Asked her to suck me off while playing with my balls.  Decent pace, good length taken and the balls received sufficient attention. 

Reverse oral on her, not overly wet but she seemed to enjoy.  Asked Dominika to go on all fours so I could give her a good rimming.  I encouraged her to finger herself while I rimmed her and she brought herself to climax with my tongue deep in her arse.

Covered up, fucked in mish and CG before switching to doggy.  She took a decent pounding until I pulled out, condom off for some more OWO, quick check of the time and I ask her to toss me off with a finish all over her tits.

Conclusion - Vanilla service but decent VFM.  An attractive lady who speaks good English.  Would see again for 30 minutes but no longer.  The Czech mate suitably fulfilled my needs.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 10:16:53 pm by justalad »

Offline alabama1

 I think i know the location.  ;) I was interested until you mentioned her dress size. Unfortunately , a previous review has confirmed that she is too big for me. Cheers anyway for the info. Money saved.  :drinks:

Offline justalad

I think i know the location.  ;) I was interested until you mentioned her dress size. Unfortunately , a previous review has confirmed that she is too big for me. Cheers anyway for the info. Money saved.  :drinks:
Worth a shot for £70.00 exc OWO.

A decent punt with an attractive lady.