Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Bowie - North Greenwich  (Read 1125 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6825705) (26 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline anonvip20

External Link/Members Only

Saw her today in Grenwich, £150 for an hour

So Cara stunning had been my go to recently, we just seemed to click. But she's now working for an agency and moved to the wrong side of london for me. So i decided to try someone new to me, who had good reviews on UKP.

Thai bowie comes onto the radar, mixed reviews but generally good.

First niggle, originally booked over the weekend but a couple of hours before she let me know her fob wasn't working and she had been locked out. had booked for 30 mins as its the first time with her.

Tried again today, she said she could only do 60 mins. i should have said no but my itch took over and i agreed.

Made my way there, Parked in carpark 3 next to the o2, its £6 for 2hrs. Walked over, its a 5 min walk max. Bowie came down to meet me and take me up to the apartment. My initial feeling was she wasn't as good looking as others had described but thats just a personal view.

Into the room, shower offered and taken. She didn't join me as i was using the top shower and she didn't want to get her hair wet, no issue for me.
Mouthwash offered and taken

into the room, and this is where it just didn't work for me.

Zero affection or anything resembling GFE. Very mechanical so to speak, zero kissing on the table. into owo, sloppy but strangely not that good but again this could just be me reacting to not clicking. A large part of the meets for me are about how mentally engaged i am, there was zero going on here.

owo lasted a while, i asked for 69, she obliged. Nice clean snatch. And then the second irritation, lots of fake moaning and groaning going on. This carries on into Cowgirl. I could feel she was trying to make me cum, again zero kissing, i had to literally force it but she wouldn't continue with it so that was that for me. Mentally geared up to cum and did so with her in cowgirl, all whilst she continues with the fakeness of it all.

She went off for a shower, came back and sat on the bed and starting messaging my arm. This was 30mins in. I decided to leave ASAP and said i couldn't stay. I think she realised something was wrong and asked if it was her, I said no and got changed and left.

Difficult one for me, she had a nice body, is a nice person but there is nothing GFE about the service, I didn't really get any of the positive reviews highlights.
And comparing her to Cara, theres really no contest on the GFE front.

So a low nuetral from me. Maybe i expected something she couldn't provide but she stopped kissing at every oppurtunity and didn't come a lie down or anything.

Offline Maverick1808

Very much mirrors by experience with her OP.

I also rated a very low neutral.