Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashanti – Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 1527 times)

Offline magpie252

Ashanti – Roses Retreat Prestwich

£90/60 minutes + £10 OWO.
External Link/Members Only

Called Roses to see who would be available at my chosen time, picked Ashanti based on her previous good reports

Roses Retreat - Old School Manchester parlor, not far from Heaton Park metro stop
Free parking available at the rear, not really overlooked so more discreet that you might imagine
My 2nd visit here

Ashanti
Well reviewed here & I wouldn't take issue with any of the pervious reports
5' 3" Mixed Race with a Northern accent, long black hair (extensions)
Skin darker that her web site photos & not as blemish free, tits slightly disappointing

Action
Offered a massage to start the session, politely declined in favor of some extended foreplay
Ashanti stripped & started owo after agreeing the £10 extra, attempted deep throat & made herself gag on multiple occasions
Moved on to 69, clean & fresh. Not clean shaven, evidence of a fee days growth, but nothing I'd object too
Face sitting, Ashanti came heavily, poor girl could hardly walk afterwards
Back to mutual fingering, licking & sucking before fucking Ashanti with a dildo
Ashanti came for a 2nd time, this time so loud I expected a knock on the door to check she was OK
Finished with Mish & Doggie - cum on body

Recommend
Possibly the best punt I've ever had

Offline Marquis

Thanks for sharing. I saw (and reviewed) this lass recently and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Online Bustydusty

Ashanti – Roses Retreat Prestwich

£90/60 minutes + £10 OWO.
External Link/Members Only

Called Roses to see who would be available at my chosen time, picked Ashanti based on her previous good reports

Roses Retreat - Old School Manchester parlor, not far from Heaton Park metro stop
Free parking available at the rear, not really overlooked so more discreet that you might imagine
My 2nd visit here

Ashanti
Well reviewed here & I wouldn't take issue with any of the pervious reports
5' 3" Mixed Race with a Northern accent, long black hair (extensions)
Skin darker that her web site photos & not as blemish free, tits slightly disappointing

Action
Offered a massage to start the session, politely declined in favor of some extended foreplay
Ashanti stripped & started owo after agreeing the £10 extra, attempted deep throat & made herself gag on multiple occasions
Moved on to 69, clean & fresh. Not clean shaven, evidence of a fee days growth, but nothing I'd object too
Face sitting, Ashanti came heavily, poor girl could hardly walk afterwards
Back to mutual fingering, licking & sucking before fucking Ashanti with a dildo
Ashanti came for a 2nd time, this time so loud I expected a knock on the door to check she was OK
Finished with Mish & Doggie - cum on body

Recommend
Possibly the best punt I've ever had

Best you’ve had?

That’s some statement esp as I’ve seen the last 2 girls you’ve reviewed - just shows how different all are
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 11:35:55 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline magpie252

Best you’ve had?

That’s some statement esp as I’ve seen the last 2 girls you’ve reviewed - just shows how different all are

Horses for courses & all that:

Prettiest girl I've seen - No
Raunchiest girl - No
Best location - No
Best oral - No
Best kisser - No
Best deep throat - No
Most enthusiastic - No
Best anal - No
Best intercourse - No
Best cum shot - No
Best combination of all of the above in a single punt - Yes

OK maybe best ever might be pushing it, but definably the best experience in quite a few years

Online Kool Keef

She's really good imo, I find her really sexy, punted her a few times & never had a bad one with her.

Online Bustydusty

She's really good imo, I find her really sexy, punted her a few times & never had a bad one with her.

Maybe I caught her on a bad day as all her other reviews are very good  :unknown:

may have another go