Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie - Sheridans, Salford  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Cent

External Link/Members Only
Cost £45 OWO included (Blowvember special)
Called in at Sheridan's last Friday
Chose Charlie from Milly( always looks good and friendly but my two punts with her disappointing) Stacey AlanaB(who was going into a booking and Charlie.
He was in the room whilst I was getting undressed and seemed pleasant to talk to I had a great time with a Milf who was enthusiastic and worth seeing and would certainly return to see her. OWO was very good  and I finished filling the bag dogie style with her kneeling on the bed me standing encouraging sounds made. A nice chat afterwards.
Nicola Asked me to do a review as Charlie is new and unreviewed.
I do think it is time they got the receptionist to act as a fluffer I do have fond memories of Lisa Performing this when she was on reception

Online Kool Keef

You did a review because the parlour owner asked you to?

Offline Bustydusty

Without looking I’m sure she is reviewed  :unknown:

Offline Atlas1957

It depends how the review request is phrased.

If the conversation goes "did you have a good time?" "yes" "would you mind writing a review?" "good idea" then it seems reasonable. It is just a business owner wanting more people to know about a good "product" they have.

If it goes "want a fiver off your next punt?" "yes" bang up a fake review for me" "sure thing" then it is an issue.

I've had the first conversation (at this parlour about Charlie funnily enough) and the reason I've not reviewed is I was waiting to see her for a second time to make sure I got the review right (ok second reason being I'm lazy). Sometimes I don't want to stick up a very positive if I'm not sure and I can't quite decide how positive the first meet was (and it was a crazy day when I saw her the first time).

Online Kool Keef

It depends how the review request is phrased.

If the conversation goes "did you have a good time?" "yes" "would you mind writing a review?" "good idea" then it seems reasonable. It is just a business owner wanting more people to know about a good "product" they have.

If it goes "want a fiver off your next punt?" "yes" bang up a fake review for me" "sure thing" then it is an issue.

I've had the first conversation (at this parlour about Charlie funnily enough) and the reason I've not reviewed is I was waiting to see her for a second time to make sure I got the review right (ok second reason being I'm lazy). Sometimes I don't want to stick up a very positive if I'm not sure and I can't quite decide how positive the first meet was (and it was a crazy day when I saw her the first time).

So she asked you to review as well   :lol:

Offline Bustydusty

Was there any fk and if so how was it?

Offline Cent

You did a review because the parlour owner asked you to?
Of sorts she asked and I had a few that I needed to get posted she was meaning on the other forum as I have been to a couple of the socials and seen her there she tends to ask me with girls that have little feedback or new that I have seen.
My record on here for Sheridan's is four positive and two negative so not necessarily a fanboy and is a accurate assessment of my experience
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 08:53:22 am by Cent »

Offline Cent

Was there any fk and if so how was it?
Yes a very enthusiastic kisser

Offline Bustydusty

Yes a very enthusiastic kisser

Cheers will try to see her and maybe Tegan this month while owo is included

Online hornypunter

Without looking I’m sure she is reviewed  :unknown:
True. There is a review from June. So not exactly brand new. Note she is mentioned as black haired, but admit the photo of her posing in doggy is very tempting.

Offline blueboy85

Cheers will try to see her and maybe Tegan this month while owo is included

Is Tegan any good?