Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina - Liverpool  (Read 944 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6755715) (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Twotall

I’m adding this as a stand-alone review after originally posting as a reply to another positive review to give some balance to the feedback.

Popped in to see Mina and she’s one of the fittest young Chinese girls I’ve seen. £70 hh plus £10 OWO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started well with her going down on her knees to start the blowjob and it was good as per the OP.

She soon started rushing me, first with the condom and the when we started fucking, to finish.

Ok for half an hour but I’d give her a negative just for short timing. Managed to grab a shower and while I was getting dry another girl called Sandy came in and she’s working from the same apartment. I think this is her. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Older and a bit more chunky than Mina.

What adds to the negative was that I’d texted to say I’d arrived and was directed to the lift. When I got there it came down from the same floor as the SP and an older Albanian looking male exited with a young Chinese boy, about ten years old.  He seemed to check me out as I got in and Ive had a few experiences were Sergei does the same thing to check who is going in to see the girl so it registered. later as I was getting dressed I caught a glimpse of the same bloke going into the main room as the SP had nipped out and left the door open. That was when Sandy made an appearance.

On another post there is reference to a third girl who doesn’t take part in the FS activities and maybe it’s connected to her but I had an off feeling and wouldn’t go back.