Author Topic: Walsall escort agency  (Read 1386 times)

Offline pegman8

To my friends in the midlands, has anyone used an agency in Walsall called simply Walsall Escort Agency?
They advertise in calls at £100 ph.
Any info please?
The phone number is shown on the site as 0121-663-1211.

Thanks


Offline theaccountant

I recognise some girls from Lush on there. Vanessa, Kylie, Flame, Sabrina, Megan. If Roxy is who I think it is. Then it's probably part of that "swingers club" (if you can call it that).

The website looks sus.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

100% Lush.
0121 663 1211 (from External Link/Members Only)
0121 663 1269 (from External Link/Members Only)
are two other sites from Lush to generate traffic, but it's the same agency and girls available. Only different lines but ending in the same place (call and you'll recognise the music/voice from their main 0121 663 0849)

Please note that the two sites above are not updated. So no point getting interested by some girls there, like I did once. You're mostly likely gonna refer to long gone past girls like victoria, vanessa or lucy and ultimately be offered by the operator what's currently in stock.
Only External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only for regular punters are offering a real time view of Lush 'portfolio' and rota.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 04:58:39 pm by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline P.O.G

They're all ex Lush girls apart from Kina who currently still works for Lush.

Offline DAlpine1980

I presume that is the same Megan who has an AW profile for Dudley. She hasn't logged on for ages and I thought I might have missed her.

Offline pegman8

Thanks guys this is helpful.
Does anyone know if they have an incall place in Walsall, or will it be the usual haunts in Brum?

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Does anyone know if they have an incall place in Walsall, or will it be the usual haunts in Brum?
No.
Their usual pads are Central birmingham only (JQ, Digbeth, Masshouse circus and Broadway plaza/five ways)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 10:21:43 pm by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline chadpitt

What a shame. I know a lot of guys would be jumping up and down to see Victoria again  :D

Offline Tender.french.kiss

I think they have enough problem like that with girls arriving on time, collecting the key of where they are that day, with all flats quite close to each other. Imagine the logistical nightmare if you had to spread the girls over a much larger area. If the one allocatd to Walsall does not turn up, then it's much harder to try to fill the gap with another girl. Just my guess