Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina - Liverpool  (Read 1277 times)

28 review(s) for sexy mina (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Redcat

External Link/Members Only

Bit of an episode this one. I decided to book on the back of a positive review last week. Messaged early on Friday for an evening appointment. Sor far so good and cooks were good answering any questions I had. Later i realised i would not be able to make the time i booked so sent a text to say so (3 hours before planned meet) and got a reply saying OK. Then around the time of original appointment I was getting txts asking if I was on my way? Where are you? Then told me to go and find another girl when i asked if i could see her later! Long story short she said her translation wasn’t good and she misunderstood earlier message so bookie got was made for the next day.

As mentioned in earlier review address is in an apartment block close to city centre. When i go there was greeted by a pretty but chubby Chinese girl - definitely not the one in the picture! Got the paper work out of the way and she stripped off naked and helped me undress with little kisses along the way. As I said a little chubby but nice tits and shaven down below. Got onto the bed - which wasn’t the best - on with the rubber and proceeded with a very nice bj. After a good 10 mins of this I did some RO - clean fresh pussy - and she was making all the right noises until there were noises of someone moving about in the other rooms opening and closing doors which was very off putting and was taking her attention away.
Moved on to mish but the bed was awful and putting me off despite her best efforts and playing with her clit.
After this a bit more BJ and then she tried to finish me off by hand while touching herself but I just couldn’t get off.
Eventually with about 15 mins to go she asked if i wanted two girl - other girl very pretty she said. I asked how much and she said £100 - no way i said - I only had another £30 so she say ok but only hand job
Out she goes and in comes the young slim one from the photo and other reviews. Strips off to show off her lovely slim body, small perky tits and a nicely trimmed bush. Starts with a very nice hand nod and lets me touch. When i went for her pussy she asked if i a wanted 69 and of course i said yes and began licking her sweet pussy whilst she brought me off very nicely! Quick clean up and kiss and off i went.
All in all enjoyable - but would like an hour with the second girl if possible - looks like she has moved to St Helens now.

Cost - £110 hr plus £30 for the second girl

Soz for the rambling review!

Offline Cheshuk

The chubby one answering the door as if you're there to see her, seems to be a thing they do. I'd imagine because Mina gets all the bookings. The second time I went this happened to me. I said to her I am here to see Mina, the chubby one asked for the money and I said I want to give it to Mina.

I sat in the room and then in came Mina the girl from the pictures, who I had seen the day before. If you book this profile and you're happy to see the chubby one, as OP seemed to be, then fine. If like me, you're only interested in the one in the pictures, make sure to clarify that and the fit girl will be the one you get, assuming she's not in another booking. It may be worthwhile to do what I did the first time and text over a picture of the girl you want to see.

Offline Cheshuk

Offline Redcat

The chubby one answering the door as if you're there to see her, seems to be a thing they do. I'd imagine because Mina gets all the bookings. The second time I went this happened to me. I said to her I am here to see Mina, the chubby one asked for the money and I said I want to give it to Mina.

I sat in the room and then in came Mina the girl from the pictures, who I had seen the day before. If you book this profile and you're happy to see the chubby one, as OP seemed to be, then fine. If like me, you're only interested in the one in the pictures, make sure to clarify that and the fit girl will be the one you get, assuming she's not in another booking. It may be worthwhile to do what I did the first time and text over a picture of the girl you want to see.

Yeah I probably should have asked about the other girl at least - my own fault there  :dash: