Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMarmaladeParties party Bristol 6-8 pm  (Read 1867 times)

gamblerjohn

Ok first review here.
Where do I start? ??
I only booked this morning.  Great comms.  Nice apartment in Bristol centre. They text address with entrance code to the apartment.  5.45 and in i went.
The 5 girls were  Emily, Jess, Luiza, Amanda and Charlotte.
When i got in there was only one other guy. Ok i thought there will b more and there was one more! 5 girls and 3 blokes. ...OMFG.
What proceeded is just a blur tbh.
Now for those who dont believe it ask shyguy because he was there.
Its not in the soph league for filth but it was fantastic.  Lost of dfk owo and even some cim.
To be honest i was glad when it was over as i had nothing left lol. These girls were hungry for it especially luiza. Wow.
Roll on next month.

1dt

omg...you was lucky you got out alive!  :yahoo: :yahoo: who was the cim girls? :)

gamblerjohn

Offline dave_99

Good post and well done to Gamblerjohn for taking one for the team in letting them suck and fuck you dry!  If only they decide to run one of these on this side of the Severn Bridge!

gamblerjohn

emily and luiza did cim not sure about the others.

SeekingtheTruth

emily and luiza did cim not sure about the others.

Amanda did CIM as well.

Offline PuntingPete

Amanda did CIM as well.

But not with you  :lol:

I'm disappointed with you STT, how can you leave lovely Amanda out  :unknown:  :P

SeekingtheTruth

But not with you  :lol:

I'm disappointed with you STT, how can you leave lovely Amanda out  :unknown:  :P

It wasn't through choice, she was always busy when I was ready and there was no way I was going to wait when there were 4 other ladies all willing and ready to go  :D

1dt

:yahoo: :yahoo: :D sounds like if Amanda had got her hands on you, you would not be able to walk now!  :drinks: :drinks: sounds like it was the place to be! :hi:

shyguy

As 2 characters associated with Bristol would say  "CRACKING PARTY GROMIT"  :D :lol:

As GamblerJohn as said only 3 of us at 6-8 party, which knowing the girls there was a bit scary, but we decided to soldier on manfully. Started with both Amanada and Charlotte taking it in turns to either suck my cock and sit on my face.... you just cant beat a 3some like this with a lot of banter and joking taking place in between all the action. Obviously not wanting to upset either i then had to let them take it in turns to ride me, and in the case of Amanda a number of positions followed. She was actually a bit disappointted when i had to admit i need a break and some beer and crackers  :drinks:

After a few minutes rest i summoned by Jess to "fuck her" as she said she was "missing cock this party".... well what can you say to such an invitation, and the usual energetic time ensued with a lot of bum slapping by both of us, and the usual "love/hate" joking and banter. As time was starting to pass by i realised i still had to fit in Emily and Luiza, who was getting a litte annoyed i was busy each time she came looking for me. In the end much like when you leave money on a pool table to reserve the next game, Luiza came into the room and left a condom on the side table saying "i am next in the queue"  :P.

I did manage to get to play with both of them before the end of the party, and both just as great as ever, and ended the party in my usual manner with Emily and surrounded by 3 other girls...... Thanks Emily  :P...

On the subject of CIM with LMP girls, nothing is guaranteed and is solely at the choice of the girl, so you might even find one day a girl will and one day they will not, its at their diiscretion only..... although we all know Amanda gets quite thirsty during parties  ;)

Cant wait until next month, when i know the girl line-up is just as great

You can take the LMP girls out of London, but you cant take the LMP out of them  :dance:

Offline johnny34

Fucking hell guys, never been to a party of this kind but your reviews mean i'll have
to add it to my bucket list. Also live miles away so would have to stay overnight
to recover.

1dt

really sounds like a jackpot win for the 2 of you.... reading both your reviews....wonder if guest no3 is on here...cant be any lmp parties where all the punters reviewed! :lol: