Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nellyy - Mitcham CR4  (Read 5707 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719032) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by southcoastpunter]

Offline PumpDump

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 15 mins

Location: A terraced house in CR4 less than 10 mins walk from Mitcham Eastfields station.

Saw Nelly's profile and liked the look of her so fired off a text to see where she was. She quickly replied with the postcode and as I was close enough I set up a meet. But not before entering her ID number in to the search here to check for feedback. Thanks guys for the reviews!  :drinks: Seeing it was all positive feedback I confirmed the meet.

On arrival I fired off a text and she replied with the door number. I had been to this place before but it was Chinese girls last time. Nelly opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised as she looked exactly like her photos. Others commented she wore no make up and looked older but this was not the case for me. She led me up the stairs, her walking ahead and I saw she was wearing no panties which really got me going.

In to the bedroom she was friendly and made some chit chat. I got undressed as did she. She didn't ask for the money upfront which is a nice touch. I remembered as I was getting dressed so I handed it over. Sometimes I forget at the end so didn't want any embarassment!

As others stated she is chunky down below, but not what I would call fat. She looks quite hot. Her tits are quite big, but perhaps sagging a bit. Maybe why she kept her bra on. She started with a nice blow job, warm and wet, no toothy action. She used her right hand to stroke my cock while she sucked. Once I was hard she got the condom ready but I said not yet and asked her to lie back. I loved the look of her bare pussy and could not resist a taste first. She was very fresh and responsive as I licked and sucked. After a while it was getting too sensitive for her and she asked if I was ready. On with the rubber and I aimed at her entrance. I was very hard and I didn't go in too easily so did some small thrusts at the entrance, pulling back out to rub my cock on her pussy lips and clit and back to the entrance. I did this a few times using the wetness at the entrance to lubricate my cock until she opened up and I was able to fully enter. She got quite wet after a few mins and seemed to (or sounded like) she was enjoying it. She is not one of those girls who just lies back and thinks about what is for dinner. I could feel myself getting close and asked if I could cum on her tits. She said yes so when I was ready I pulled out, whipped off the condom and unloaded. What a glorious sight! We both cleaned up with some wet wipes and I was on my way. 

Offline IAmNotFamous

£50 for 15 minutes…bargain 👍🏼

Offline PumpDump

I didn't mention it in my original review as she was not advertising it at the time and I didn't want to out her, but as her profile now advertises bareback I may as well state that no condoms were actually used in this punt!

Online tp69

You really have no ethics whatsoever. You're free to do as you wish but could have the common decency to inform people rather than blatantly lie about it.

Offline PumpDump

You really have no ethics whatsoever. You're free to do as you wish but could have the common decency to inform people rather than blatantly lie about it.

No ethics would be to out her. Why are you worried anyway? Don't you use condoms when you punt?

Online tp69

No ethics would be to out her. Why are you worried anyway? Don't you use condoms when you punt?

Your ethics are to those that follow. You went to the effort of mentioning a condom multiple times in the review only for it to be a total lie.

Your reviews are mostly about BB, so why can't you be open and honest about it.

Offline Saltnpepper

Im lost, So she is a BB now right ? and you didnt use condoms OP ?

Offline PumpDump

Your ethics are to those that follow. You went to the effort of mentioning a condom multiple times in the review only for it to be a total lie.

Your reviews are mostly about BB, so why can't you be open and honest about it.

The truth is far more girls than you think will go bare with selected clients. When you punt assume there has been a bare cock in that pussy, potentially the client before you. Just use a condom and you have nothing to be worried about.

Offline MLawro93

I agree with tp69. You mentioned using a condom in your review, turns out you actually didn't. Why did you lie?

Offline PumpDump

Im lost, So she is a BB now right ? and you didnt use condoms OP ?

From what I can gather she has been an on/off barebacker over the years. I didn't use a condom.

Offline Saltnpepper

Wow ok. So why did you say you did in the review ?

Offline PumpDump

It was not on her profile and she didn't do it with everyone. I didn't want to out her.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

He has already said…
I didn't mention it in my original review as she was not advertising it at the time and I didn't want to out her, but as her profile now advertises bareback I may as well state that no condoms were actually used in this punt!

Online tp69

The truth is far more girls than you think will go bare with selected clients. When you punt assume there has been a bare cock in that pussy, potentially the client before you. Just use a condom and you have nothing to be worried about.

We're not idiots, we assume she's had BB sex. However, there's an enormous difference between someone who does it with a large number of random guys and someone who does it with a few select. By simply telling the truth, you allow us to determine our own risk profile based on the information presented.

The fact you think it's okay to lie and that it's not important says it all.

Offline PumpDump

We're not idiots, we assume she's had BB sex. However, there's an enormous difference between someone who does it with a large number of random guys and someone who does it with a few select. By simply telling the truth, you allow us to determine our own risk profile based on the information presented.

I think you are having trouble understanding, or maybe you are deliberately ignoring what I wrote and just want to create drama. At the time I saw her she was not advertising bareback, in fact her profile said she does not do it. She was not doing it with every client. So she was not doing bareback with a large number of random guys as you said.

Online tp69

I think you are having trouble understanding, or maybe you are deliberately ignoring what I wrote and just want to create drama. At the time I saw her she was not advertising bareback, in fact her profile said she does not do it. She was not doing it with every client. So she was not doing bareback with a large number of random guys as you said.

I understand. The problem is you.

You'll find that as soon as an SP offers BB, it's appreciated when a review is created alerting other punters to her working practices. To intentionally lie about it means you're going out of your way to reduce the risk she poses.

If you don't see the risk that's perfectly fine, but you could be honest.

Offline PumpDump

I understand. The problem is you.

You'll find that as soon as an SP offers BB, it's appreciated when a review is created alerting other punters to her working practices. To intentionally lie about it means you're going out of your way to reduce the risk she poses.

If you don't see the risk that's perfectly fine, but you could be honest.

"To intentionally lie about it means you're going out of your way to reduce the risk she poses." - Precisely. If I outed her then every barebacker on the forum would be linking up to see her. So by saying nothing I reduced the risk for you guys. You don't need to thank me.

Online tp69

"To intentionally lie about it means you're going out of your way to reduce the risk she poses." - Precisely. If I outed her then every barebacker on the forum would be linking up to see her. So by saying nothing I reduced the risk for you guys. You don't need to thank me.

I'm sorry, but you're an asshat. Very glad it amuses you.

I cannot see how it's acceptable to openly lie in a review in order to hide a covert barebacker? Clearly the OP knew about her as he only fucks barebackers. How can this be considered okay?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 04:41:50 pm by tp69 »

Offline PumpDump

I'm sorry, but you're an asshat. Very glad it amuses you. Scumbag.

Now resorted to name calling because you can't make a coherent rebuttal.   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 04:42:29 pm by PumpDump »

Offline Saltnpepper

It was not on her profile and she didn't do it with everyone. I didn't want to out her.

Huh not being funny it don't matter if its not on her profile first and foremost it's all about safety. You choose to write reviews on here to help your fellow punters and instead you leave one of the most important things out which you're a part of.  Smh. :thumbsdown:

Offline Saltnpepper

+1

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Protecting the prostitute is not the way the site works, reviews have to be factual or they are worthless. You barebacked her but chose to keep it to yourself when that is something we should all be made aware of. Just look at the number of BB avoidance threads there are and not all of those advertise it.

You have cast doubt on the rest of your reviews, what other snippets of information have you added or kept out?

Just a reminder of the rules. -

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

Offline LLPunting

TP, you are wailing on this way too hard.  Following your logic, we are all obliged to declare any off menu extras (many of which add risk) that we may recieve as regulars or strangers that an SP decides she wants to do more with;  SP performs owo/CIM?  A?  Swallow? Masseuse allows RO?  Hard/violent fingering?  Consenual scratching or biting? etc. 
Many of us might include such things in our reviews because we don't mind risking identification or we want to glorify what we thought was a great punt and we might not have considered the risk but that does not obligate anyone else to mention things that weren't specifically paid for.

Also this is a very valid case of guarding privacy.  Punters who believe they are indeed getting any extra mileage will rightly withhold such info to avoid outing themselves, possible revocation of privileges or outright blocking or even being outed by SP/Agency as a troublemaker.

You may not like that SPs are offering BB to (some) punters on the sly but those punters are within their "rights" to omit anything they may (foolishly or mistakenly) consider a limited privilege.
I totally get your frustration https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg3615783#msg3615783 but there is no obligation. Interesting that the whistleblower hasn't added much since and WD never enlightened the rest of us about the other risks there.  I stopped seeing Rita and only seen new starters there since.

Offline PumpDump

Protecting the prostitute is not the way the site works, reviews have to be factual or they are worthless. You barebacked her but chose to keep it to yourself when that is something we should all be made aware of. Just look at the number of BB avoidance threads there are and not all of those advertise it.

You have cast doubt on the rest of your reviews, what other snippets of information have you added or kept out?

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

To be clear she didn't ask me not to reveal. I didn't even tell her I would write a review.

So that we know for the future, if something happens in the punt which a punter doesn't want to reveal, is it better not to write a review at all?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 05:45:23 pm by PumpDump »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
To be clear she didn't ask me not to reveal. I didn't even tell her I would write a review.
You have stated you omitted the BB so not to out her as a barebacker therefore protecting her reputation and putting others at risk.

Offline Saltnpepper

1 Site ethos/mission

👏🏽 well done Admin this is what I said our safety comes first

Offline LLPunting

1 Site ethos/mission

DM, plenty of punters omit details about services rendered.  What about punters who don't review at all?
What about punters who go to known BBers but claim they played safe?  Plenty of SLSC visitors recently...
PD is a known BBer, anyone folllowing his footsteps to any SP for any service should be extra wary, regardless of whether he genuinely used protection or not.  PD was under no pressure to make his revelation, why is he so much more suspect now? 
I'd rather know which punters are BBers and add that into any presumed risk profile for any associated SP, no matter what she declares or how real her risk actually is (which we all should understand is impossible to know). 

If an SP is confirmed as offering BB you can only presume that she was probably a higher risk than you thought previously, all still spilt milk though.

Most harshly assume that SPs all have their price for riskier services are we to suspect high-rollers?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:06:47 pm by LLPunting »

Online tp69

As far as I see it, I'm happy OP reviews his punts, as only he can decide on his level of risk, and it allows others to decide on theirs.

But to mention a condom 3 times in his review only to later admit it was a lie, is not acceptable. He had active knowledge of a BB'er and he accepted that risk, but subsequently chose to conceal that risk from everyone else. To me this is so underhanded, and who is he really protecting? She's made her decision so out her.

I don't see it the same as concealing an unlisted service that you might get as an extra. That doesn't have the same health implication, nor is it the same as actively lying to minimise a significant health risk. Risk assessment is a key reason many of us are here. Of course we don't have all the parameters in play, but sharing what we know gives us a better idea of deciding who we're willing to meet.

Offline Mario7769

OP - the least of your problems should be arguing in this thread with us. Go get tested. And I sincerely hope you have some Doxycycline to hand, and are ready for the worst case scenario, no matter how "unlikely" it could be that you've contracted HIV

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
DM, plenty of punters omit details about services rendered.
Yes I quite agree but the don't normally come on 6 weeks later and say they deliberately left BB out.

If he was going to mention it he should have done so in the review, if he didn't want to mention it he should have kept quiet.

The fact is he has openly stated that he didn't mention it because he didn't want to out the SP, or to put it another way to protect her and not the members on here.

Offline LLPunting

As far as I see it, I'm happy OP reviews his punts, as only he can decide on his level of risk, and it allows others to decide on theirs.

But to mention a condom 3 times in his review only to later admit it was a lie, is not acceptable. He had active knowledge of a BB'er and he accepted that risk, but subsequently chose to conceal that risk from everyone else. To me this is so underhanded, and who is he really protecting? She's made her decision so out her.

I don't see it the same as concealing an unlisted service that you might get as an extra. That doesn't have the same health implication, nor is it the same as actively lying to minimise a significant health risk. Risk assessment is a key reason many of us are here. Of course we don't have all the parameters in play, but sharing what we know gives us a better idea of deciding who we're willing to meet.

Sorry TP, what timeline and presumptions are you working on? 
The evolving situation as reported by OP was (the irony is not lost on me):

1) At the time of the encounter she was not advertising BB, in fact stating in her profile at the time that she didn't do it.
2) He was treated to BB supposedly off-menu.  Sadly in his subsequent "confession" he hasn't said that he was offered it as a paid extra nor has he confessed to offering more for BB and she agreed.  We cannot be sure of his answering this truthfully now, moreso perhaps given the hostility he has been subjected to.
3) He said he believed she was not offering BB to all comers at the time so the upshot of this is that he believed he received extra mileage off-menu.
4) He subsequently reviewed her, concealing the fact he got extra mileage aka an unlisted service.  You can hope it is "healthier" than an openly advertising BBer BUT YOU ARE PRESUMING that she isn't giving this extra to everyone just as he was presuming she wasn't.  You are also presuming that advertised BBers do more BB trade than a closet BBer.  He have few if any reviews admitting to BBing a non-BBer but we have more than a few reviews of known BBers where the punter claims to have put a mac on.  Who is lying, who is telling the truth?
The relative risk you are making your point about is based on shaky assumptions, the rest of us are faced with the same quandary.
Any SP can change her advertised services at any time, she can de-list or re-list services subsequently.  We either choose to believe that they are holding to their listed offerings or we don't and estimate the risk they present as a result, the only certainty involved is that we are guessing what the risk is, choosing to see a difference for our own deluded peace of mind. 
5) Since the review her profile has been changed to list BB and unprotected sex but the FAQ still says she doesn't do it
6) Since that profile update OP is the first person to admit to BBing her.  He does not say how he came to know about her history of offering BB or when or whether she did openly or off-menu.
7) Only Paul90 might've seen her after OP so we have no idea how many people (ab)using UKP have seen her since OP did.  We have no idea how many wouldn't have gone if they'd known she was a BBer.  We have no idea how many of them BB'd her.  We can be more confident that if OP had outed her in his review some BBers would've gone to see her.  How many of those would've reviewed her to complain if she denied them BB?  How many would've reviewed if they did BB?  What would change if someone reviewed her hereafter to say she insisted on protected sex?
Want something else that might alter your risk assessment?  I have not seen her and don't intend to.

Offline sparkus

I wouldn't have seen her if I'd known she was a BB-er.

I didn't think she looked so like the pics but her chebs were pretty decent. Lovely vag too, just wish I hadn't been inside it now.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 09:02:31 am by sparkus »

Online tp69

All I really care about is actively lying in his review to conceal a significant health risk. I would prefer no review than one that actively tells the community she's safer than she is.

By writing a glowing review, he's knowingly promoting her to the very community he should be helping protect. I find this appalling. I realise it will happen, but I'm appalled at the lack of ethics in doing so.

Offline LLPunting

All I really care about is actively lying in his review to conceal a significant health risk. I would prefer no review than one that actively tells the community she's safer than she is.

By writing a glowing review, he's knowingly promoting her to the very community he should be helping protect. I find this appalling. I realise it will happen, but I'm appalled at the lack of ethics in doing so.

You seem to be selecting a very specific interpretation of what he's done by which to be outraged.  Any positive review is "promotional" and any non-BBer would be wearing protection so the "offense" is to those, like me, who RO.  In this case those who have seen her in the past month (and not fessed up to it here!).  OP has set the record straight rather than walked away from the "crash" which is far better than pretty much any BBing UKPer in London has done;  Anyone recall a BBer reviewing a supposed non-BBing SP and saying he rode her bare? 
Across the UK all the BB punters are shagging supposedly non-BB SPs, quite possibly BBing them and probably telling each other about it on dedicated channels, and very few are "ethical" enough to come here and warn us.  We know at least one forum dedicated to this and there have been more than a few in the UKP community who have indicated they have current access to it.

You know how us massage lot still go see girls who claim in their adverts that they don't do sexual services and still confirm that extras are on offer?  Perhaps all those ads and profiles declaring "no bareback" are actually meant to be interpreted the same way by BBers, how bloody outrageous would that be?   :angry:
Anecdotally I've noticed an awful lot more profiles declaring no bareback so it seems more and more girls have felt the need to fend off the enquiries (or court them).   :dash:

Most of us veterans have at some point in our punting careers tossed our ethics out the window to BB an SP that was "special", perhaps we dated them, perhaps it was our birthday, perhaps we were in crisis and she was that one girl who really understood us, perhaps she offered it and we (stupidly) paid... :dash:

Those of us on a budget have noted the surges of cheaper EE girls in recent years from the usual suspect nations offering the service either inclusive or extra.  Many of us have bemoaned having to side-step around these mines trying to find decent "safe" SPs.

What about the high-rollers and their exclusive service agencies, what do they really get for paying so much and perhaps more in the room/suite/penthouse?  Does 10k in a manbag get you something special?  And what of all those trawling and trolling around Seeking and the like?

Ethics are all well and good until they are challenged by the "right" goddess to strip us of our heroic resolve.

Online tp69

Ethics are all well and good until they are challenged by the "right" goddess to strip us of our heroic resolve.

I agree with what you're saying.

I simply have a significant issue with a fabricated lie being acceptable in a review as it undermines the ethos of the site. Mentioning a condom 3 times as a fabricated ploy to protect the SP is damaging to anyone that follows, however small the increased risk may be.

I realise the OP liked to BB SP's, I've read his previous reviews and he often chooses to 'hide' or at least not be forthcoming with BB info. I find this confusing as I think many of us appreciate the knowledge and being able to use it to assess our own risk comfort. I just wish he'd be open and honest and say it as it is, he'd get a lot less hostility and we'd all be armed with the same info.

I don't see the difference between lying in a review, and fabricating an entire review, which someone was recently abused for (the MMFFF one). Choosing to omit a detail such as an added service is less of an issue.

Offline PumpDump

I agree with what you're saying.

I simply have a significant issue with a fabricated lie being acceptable in a review as it undermines the ethos of the site. Mentioning a condom 3 times as a fabricated ploy to protect the SP is damaging to anyone that follows, however small the increased risk may be.

I realise the OP liked to BB SP's, I've read his previous reviews and he often chooses to 'hide' or at least not be forthcoming with BB info. I find this confusing as I think many of us appreciate the knowledge and being able to use it to assess our own risk comfort. I just wish he'd be open and honest and say it as it is, he'd get a lot less hostility and we'd all be armed with the same info.

I don't see the difference between lying in a review, and fabricating an entire review, which someone was recently abused for (the MMFFF one). Choosing to omit a detail such as an added service is less of an issue.

So if a punter does get BB from a girl who doesn't advertise it would you prefer they don't leave a review at all rather then omit the details?

Online tp69

So if a punter does get BB from a girl who doesn't advertise it would you prefer they don't leave a review at all rather then omit the details?

The ethos of the site, IMO, is to let other punters know that the girl is offering BB, whether advertised or not. It allows us to make an informed decision as to whether we want to see her.

If you're not prepared to inform us of that, I don't see the point of the review at all. Perhaps others disagree but to me, lying to protect her does more harm than good.

Offline Stealthmode

and what if the condom broke for us non-barebackers?

And you are also naive to believe her if she is claiming she only bb a ‘selective few’, the reality is she is most likely offering it to anyone willing to pay for it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:55:44 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
The ethos of the site, IMO, is to let other punters know that the girl is offering BB, whether advertised or not. It allows us to make an informed decision as to whether we want to see her.

If you're not prepared to inform us of that, I don't see the point of the review at all. Perhaps others disagree but to me, lying to protect her does more harm than good.

It’s up to the OP to what he wants to disclose in a meet. He may think he is getting special treatment…
It’s up to you to look after your own safety.
There have been malicious people trying to damage SPs careers by posting they have had BB or STI allegations in the past.
It’s difficult to prove if someone says they have had BB as SPs would not admit to it in messages and keep it UTC. So it becomes their word against the OPs.

Offline paul90

The evolving situation as reported by OP was (the irony is not lost on me):

1) At the time of the encounter she was not advertising BB, in fact stating in her profile at the time that she didn't do it.
2) He was treated to BB supposedly off-menu.  Sadly in his subsequent "confession" he hasn't said that he was offered it as a paid extra nor has he confessed to offering more for BB and she agreed.  We cannot be sure of his answering this truthfully now, moreso perhaps given the hostility he has been subjected to.
3) He said he believed she was not offering BB to all comers at the time so the upshot of this is that he believed he received extra mileage off-menu.
4) He subsequently reviewed her, concealing the fact he got extra mileage aka an unlisted service.  You can hope it is "healthier" than an openly advertising BBer BUT YOU ARE PRESUMING that she isn't giving this extra to everyone just as he was presuming she wasn't.  You are also presuming that advertised BBers do more BB trade than a closet BBer.  He have few if any reviews admitting to BBing a non-BBer but we have more than a few reviews of known BBers where the punter claims to have put a mac on.  Who is lying, who is telling the truth?
The relative risk you are making your point about is based on shaky assumptions, the rest of us are faced with the same quandary.
Any SP can change her advertised services at any time, she can de-list or re-list services subsequently.  We either choose to believe that they are holding to their listed offerings or we don't and estimate the risk they present as a result, the only certainty involved is that we are guessing what the risk is, choosing to see a difference for our own deluded peace of mind. 
5) Since the review her profile has been changed to list BB and unprotected sex but the FAQ still says she doesn't do it
6) Since that profile update OP is the first person to admit to BBing her.  He does not say how he came to know about her history of offering BB or when or whether she did openly or off-menu.
7) Only Paul90 might've seen her after OP so we have no idea how many people (ab)using UKP have seen her since OP did.  We have no idea how many wouldn't have gone if they'd known she was a BBer.  We have no idea how many of them BB'd her.  We can be more confident that if OP had outed her in his review some BBers would've gone to see her.  How many of those would've reviewed her to complain if she denied them BB?  How many would've reviewed if they did BB?  What would change if someone reviewed her hereafter to say she insisted on protected sex?
Want something else that might alter your risk assessment?  I have not seen her and don't intend to.
1)Nelly provided protected intecourse during my punt, at no point was bb suggeted or offered.  I noticed she started advertising bb on her profile just before christmas. I would not punt with Nelly again after the latest revelations and profile update.

2)Punters need to make sure they use protection although everyone has their own views and choices when it comes to sex.

3)I agree punters who punt with bb SPs should be open about the experiences, it is better to assume every SP is bb someone wether it is their Husband, boyfirend or a regular punter. 

4)Because of the bb naming and shaming there are punters and providers who are secretly engadging in bb,  the best way to stay safe is to make sure we as non bb punters wear protection and avoid the known bb SPs where possible.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 01:08:00 am by paul90 »

Offline Borabora

So are we concluding that she is actually a bb’er and therefore to be avoided? Or do we still think the review may not be genuine?

Offline indianpussyguy

Her profile openly advertises BB now.

Offline PumpDump

So are we concluding that she is actually a bb’er and therefore to be avoided? Or do we still think the review may not be genuine?

Did you read anything in this thread? I mean anything at all?

Offline arrow0404

Offline Borabora

this is what I mean - so confused