Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxury Doll Mia - Great Yarmouth - £80, 30 mins  (Read 1366 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6795969) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see Mia was back in town so organised a meet of 30 mins for £80. Was text postcode once time was agreed.  The place, although extremely clean and tidy is just off the sea front, close to the cinema, road itself is an absolute dive and I wouldn’t fancy walking down there at dark. Parked up a far distance away and once given the number was soon at the door.
Usual thing, with Mia opening the door and standing behind but when I got in was very pleased what was standing in front of me. She really is petite with such a small waist, dressed in high heels and matching underwear.
Money exchanged and then light FK, whilst we felt one another. Soon naked on the bed (she’s got a tiny frame, but fake tits, kind of those ones that look bolted on, not my cup of tea but look pretty good, and then there’s the tattoos, quite a few which I don’t like but I think it’s becoming harder to find girls nowadays without them)  and on with the rubber, she did oral. Should have paid the extra £20 because oral with a rubber is pretty pointless, no feeling whatsoever although the constant eye contact was a turn on.
Sex was then started with her in cowgirl, really slow strokes and again constant eye contact and light kissing. Doggy and spoons with me finishing like this. Was wanting to cum over her, but excitement got the better of me.
Quick clean up and then spent 5 mins chatting, she’s really easy to talk to, left the flat see I was in there just over the 30 min mark.

Her profile now states £90 for 30 mins booking, however I spent £80 and was told the extras were £20.