Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brendastar. Brazilian - Aldgate East  (Read 1538 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6976554) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline BILLY LIAR

External Link/Members Only

A TOFTT as of writing this review. Very weak neutral.

Good coms with prompt replies.

Incall venue a 5 min stroll from Aldgate tube. Once inside fit for purpose.

It's the girl in the profile pics but not as facially pretty & it's as if the pics have been streched to make her appear taller. Profile says 5ft 7 but I'd say no more than 5ft 5. Big thighs, fat arse, large over hanging gut & a large ish tits. She carries the weight well, size 14 sounds about right.

Warm ish welcome. Lip kissing with the odd flick of the tonuge but this didnt last long. Oral with,wasnt given a choice the dom went straight on, crap technique, no depth but at least she didnt vigorously try & wank me off. Sensitive nips so anything other than very light sucking I'd be rebuked & it wasnt the last time Id get a ticking off during the punt.... Decided not to venture south as I wasnt sure she was shower fresh.

Started off with doggie, loved the sight & sound of fucking her fat arse but alas she cant take depth & in a 2nd round of doggie was told off for fucking her too hard. Moved on to missionary where she was able to control depth but I found this uncomfortable,boring & the old fella started to wilt.

Got back stiffness & tried spoons but cheeky cunt had me slipping & slidding between her thighs. Moved on to cow girl, once again positioned her self to control depth.

A change of dom & attempted to get me over the line with a blowie & hand job. Wasnt going to happen so credit to her she got back on board in cow girl & I was able to fill the bag with some vigorous but shallow fucking, which just about saved this from being a neg.

15 mins left into an hour punt but was keen to get out.

Paid £160.00 for an hour.

I wouldnt return or recommened

Hidden Image/Members Only

Shorter, fatter & not as pretty

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 07:56:47 pm by BILLY LIAR »

Offline sparkus

I was verrry interested in this one, thanks for reviewing.

Offline tergil

Advertises FK, DT, OWO, CIM on the profile but not provided
Unsure of hygiene, and photos are not representative
Sounds like a negative to me

Offline BILLY LIAR

Advertises FK, DT, OWO, CIM on the profile but not provided
Unsure of hygiene, and photos are not representative
Sounds like a negative to me

Like I said a weak neutral. The reason it's not a neg is because after failing to get me to cum with a covered blowie & hand job, she gamely got back on top & with some vigorous but shallow fucking my balls fizzed.

Offline tergil

Like I said a weak neutral. The reason it's not a neg is because after failing to get me to cum with a covered blowie & hand job, she gamely got back on top & with some vigorous but shallow fucking my balls fizzed.

Yes thanks for sharing the info!  :hi:

Offline Bonkers_2021

A TOFTT as of writing this review. Very weak neutral.

Good coms with prompt replies.

Incall venue a 5 min stroll from Aldgate tube. Once inside fit for purpose.

It's the girl in the profile pics but not as facially pretty & it's as if the pics have been streched to make her appear taller. Profile says 5ft 7 but I'd say no more than 5ft 5. Big thighs, fat arse, large over hanging gut & a large ish tits. She carries the weight well, size 14 sounds about right.

Warm ish welcome. Lip kissing with the odd flick of the tonuge but this didnt last long. Oral with,wasnt given a choice the dom went straight on, crap technique, no depth but at least she didnt vigorously try & wank me off. Sensitive nips so anything other than very light sucking I'd be rebuked & it wasnt the last time Id get a ticking off during the punt.... Decided not to venture south as I wasnt sure she was shower fresh.

Started off with doggie, loved the sight & sound of fucking her fat arse but alas she cant take depth & in a 2nd round of doggie was told off for fucking her too hard. Moved on to missionary where she was able to control depth but I found this uncomfortable,boring & the old fella started to wilt.

Got back stiffness & tried spoons but cheeky cunt had me slipping & slidding between her thighs. Moved on to cow girl, once again positioned her self to control depth.

A change of dom & attempted to get me over the line with a blowie & hand job. Wasnt going to happen so credit to her she got back on board in cow girl & I was able to fill the bag with some vigorous but shallow fucking, which just about saved this from being a neg.

15 mins left into an hour punt but was keen to get out.

Paid £160.00 for an hour.

I wouldnt return or recommened

Hidden Image/Members Only

Shorter, fatter & not as pretty

Dodgy tart. Some of these shit WGs need a fucking slap for the way they deliver service - dirty, unfulfilling, and rude.

Offline Jokerface

This sounds more like a negative review  :angry: