Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx harley xx  (Read 2565 times)

kevster14

I've seen Harley twice at her place. Clean enough inside although the bedroom was a bit cramped. Area is pretty awful. Harley doesn't mind you parking right outside her house, but to be honest, it's not the sort of area you would want to leave your car unattended. I also had the feeling that there was someone in the next room just waiting to burst in. So why did I go back a second time? Well this was my first punt and I didn't really know what to expect, so the second time I thought I might be a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. I wasn't, which is why I then booked Harley for an outcall - read on!

To be fair, Harley looks fantastic and has a sexy Australian accent that is rather cute. Her photos are probably 10 years or so out of date but she hasn't changed that much and is non the worse for looking a little older and not so thin. She has a bubbly personality and is very talkative. She advertises OWO which consists of holding your cock somewhere close to her face - I think I must have been misunderstanding what OWO meant for all of those years. She also isn't particularly responsive once she is lying down, if you know what I mean.

Despite the above I arranged for an outcall ( I didn't know how other WG's behaved so had nothing to compare her too). I'm in the Midlands at a hotel for a couple of days a month, so it made sense to arrange to meet there. She didn't show up. I text her a couple of times, got no reply, so left it at that. She text the next day to say she had been in a car accident and had been taken to hospital, so obviously couldn't make it. I felt sorry for her (I know -MUG ), texted her to ask how she was and made another appointment for the following month ( I know, I'm stupid). One month later and she didn't show up again. Ignored all of my texts but emailed me a couple of days later to say she had been in hospital due to a "bad client". Another month went by and  she was supposed to meet me again, although I wasn't really expecting her to arrive. Got a text 15 minutes after she was due to arrive saying she was stuck in traffic. Promising, I thought. No further communication for 5 hours, even though I texted her a couple of times to ask if she was ok. Then a text : guess what : she's been in a car accident and taken to hospital !
Looking at her feedback on A/W she has had a few car accident recently. Insurance must be through the roof !

If she doesn't do outcalls why on earth does she advertise that she does ?

Why did I book her a third time ? Well, even I'm not that stupid - as a fail-safe I booked to meet someone else that lunchtime and spent an amazing 60 minutes with someone who has made me realize quite how poor Xx Harley xX actually is at her job.

In summary, looks quite nice, older than her profile, completely undependable and not very imaginative. Avoid

Offline Roodboy867

I have met her at R3tro before. She is a good fuck. Despite that, does not seem to like giving oral, quite reluctant. I did get on well with her and spent a few evenings with her at the club like I mentioned. The owner of the club told me she started getting weird and causing issues for other girls. It became apparent she is full of shit so I am not surprised at your review.

yorkshire123

To aid searching & linking of reviews its advisable to add a profile link to your future reviews please  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline radrats

I seen her for an outcall, she was very bubbly and friendly although it does seem to be a trend about her not giving oral. She made the excuse about having a loose tooth to me and her dentist who was one of her clients, yes really, had advised her not to do it

Offline supercookie

Just goes to show we guys all have different tastes & views....saw her a few weeks ago & to be honest I was really disappointed.
She's MUCH older than her photos & I also thought she'd aged very badly. To make matters worse I like slim girls which is what attracted me to her in the first place, but she was at least 2 or 3 stones heavier than her old photos. I don't remember any issues with the OWO she gave, but I do remember her breath wasn't too sweet.

Offline supercookie

In addition to the above....come to think about it...yes...she did say she had a tooth problem & even opened her mouth to show me a tooth with a missing filling.

Offline gudfuk69

Harley had replied to an RB on AW a few months back for an outcall but we were unable to meet.  This time I contacted her and she agreed and we exchanged plenty of texts. Guess what - she didn't show and no answer to texts or voicemails I left.  Then I got a text at midnight supposedly from her sister saying she had ... you got it... been in a car accident and had been in hospital but was ok now and can she call in the morning.  This girl either needs to stop driving or stop lying.  I have been with AW from the day it started and never had a bad experience.  Next time I will read reviews on here before booking a girl.

Offline Taggart

She clearly is accident prone.
Wouldnt risk her fitting a condom on me......

kevster14

Yorkshire123 - Point taken. Was my first review. I'll try to do that next time.

supercookie -  Agree with you - we all like different looks, I thought the extra weight suited her although I would have preferred her to look like her photos.

gudfuk69 - Her "sister" texted me as well. Why doesn't she just say she doesn't do outcalls!