Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoryLorenax - Reading  (Read 1281 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5300127) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline blackbeauty333

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 1 hour
Venue: Dirty run down apartment, easily accessed and full of parking in surrounding area
Comms: Initial contact via text, followed by instant postcode being sent. Confirmation text and call on the day, made it clear that she does not see black guys (which I am not).
Looks: Good body on her, did not follow dress requests however despite agreeing to them.
Service: RO, OW

Meet: Cold entrance, lots of giggling in Romanian with her duo (Senzual Rebecca AW=3135737) which made the meet feel like a cashgrab more than an equal transaction straight of the bat. Usual offer of turning meet into duo, accepted to have both for  mins 20 at £100. Duo was not prepared and seemed hesitant to join, diverted my focus mainly on Lory as she was the one booked anyways. All approached were rejected in the name of "domination" and her service is purely domination. Walked with half the amount after 10 seconds of this (5 mins total time there). Her duo partner did seem nice however, and would look to book her if she was not associated with Lory.

Would not recommend as services provided are way too ambiguous.

Offline pythago

As mentioned before, it looks like Lory and her friend Rebecca work together. Seems to be even a script that one walks into the scenery while being in action to make more money. That's at least my interpretation. Rebecca might look nicer and more tempting, but her attitude is really off putting. Your choice obviously.