Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil thai Annabelle - Warrington  (Read 1617 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Arranged a meet with this lady last week. The pictures looked great and I thought what the hell, if she looks like that I will have a great time.  When I phoned I could hear another lady voice in the back ground. I arranged an hour with was £120. I was very clear on wanting an hour.

Duly went to the location given in Warrington and was given instructions on how to get into the flat. When I got in I asked to use the shower, at this point she looked confused and said 30 minutes. I stated it was an hour and showed her the tex, she showed me something on her phone from whoever controls her saying 30 minutes. I again stated 1 hour and was told 30 minutes. When coupled with the fact that she doesn't really look like the pictures there she looks a little thinner and only has a couple of tattoos, to see someone that is heavily tattooed and a look that left me wondering if she is Thai or from another asian country I decided to walk.

You agree a timeframe you expect that, I also expect the pictures to be a fair representation, if they have gone from a small number of tattoos to a huge amount I will walk, which I did.

All in all a negative.

Offline Toadfish

Shame she looks faf.
Yep, if she had looked duke the pics then I probably would have put up with the other issue. Although have to say her looking and acting surprised at me wanting a shower was concerning.