Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO + DFK = Mixed feelings  (Read 3980 times)

Online myothernameis

Just wanted to see what everyone’s opinions & feelings are?

I love OWO & I love DFK.. how do you feel knowing a WG gives OWO & DFK?

I mean even when Iv recieved OWO & the WG immediately tries to DFK me I get a bit put off by this, but my hormones take over & carry on

What’s everyone’s take?

In the mid 80's in my youth, I was seeing a girl who worked in one of the Glasgow sauna's, and something similar to what your talking about.

So generally I arrive and select the girl, and we head into the cabin, and we dont even bother about the massage, straight on to the fun and games.  My towel drops, and were both up against the walk, and Deep French Kissing, full on tongues.  On a few occasions she has gone down on me, owo and more or less took all my cock in her mouth.

After this Deep French Kissing resumed, and at some point, I would go down on her, and this is where she drew the line with Deep French Kissing.  She now wont participate in any Deep French Kissing, because I have been sucking on her pussy, so she not into anything to do with lesbian sex

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah, ok.

You clearly had a little conversation with yourself.

If you think you are the 1st multiple account bod to out yourself this way you are wrong, happens all the time.
Have you been appointed a moderator and they've forgotten to tell anyone and put it under your name.  :unknown:

In case you missed it.

Don't worry mate, we (the mods) know who you meant to reply to. It was pretty obvious to us when the post above your's by hendrix was talking about brushing teeth and your reply was talking about brushing teeth that you had clicked the wrong quote link.

If you have an issue report it and let those who are tasked with the job deal with it.

Oh hang on, it has been reported and a moderator has dealt with it.

Offline king tarzan

Lots of Russian women seem enjoy passionate dfk..
Maybe it's in there culture to enjoy kissing..
Never missed dfk in a session with a Russian hottie if it's on the menu 👍👍👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online webpunter

Quality put down  :D
@JAP's day job must be working for MI5
Or so he thinks  :rolleyes:
More likely MFI

Have you been appointed a moderator and they've forgotten to tell anyone and put it under your name.  :unknown:

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Yeah, ok.

You clearly had a little conversation with yourself.

If you think you are the 1st multiple account bod to out yourself this way you are wrong, happens all the time.

But I quoted my own comment but the actual response was in regards to the comment above that.

Also, serious question? What benefit on having multiple accounts have? It took me almost a year to decide if I wanted to pay for this site for a years subscription, why would I want to pay twice? 😂😂

Cute anyway that you think I have outed myself & have 2 accounts which I really don’t know what it achieves should I be sad enough to actually have 2.

Happy Punting lads anyway.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Need to stop digging chap.

The reply was clearly a reply to your own quoted post.

Anyway last time I comment on this won’t be responding to this anymore.
Nothing to prove.

Happy Punting Chap.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

In the mid 80's in my youth, I was seeing a girl who worked in one of the Glasgow sauna's, and something similar to what your talking about.

So generally I arrive and select the girl, and we head into the cabin, and we dont even bother about the massage, straight on to the fun and games.  My towel drops, and were both up against the walk, and Deep French Kissing, full on tongues.  On a few occasions she has gone down on me, owo and more or less took all my cock in her mouth.

After this Deep French Kissing resumed, and at some point, I would go down on her, and this is where she drew the line with Deep French Kissing.  She now wont participate in any Deep French Kissing, because I have been sucking on her pussy, so she not into anything to do with lesbian sex

You’ve actually got a point.
I have noticed this myself, when a girl is kissing you & she’s into it, after you’ve gone down on the girl & then resume kissing again you can clearly tell the effort changes & they are usually the first to turn away or stop.

So it appears not all of them like the taste of their own pussy 🐱 😂😂

Offline tp69

I have noticed this myself, when a girl is kissing you & she’s into it, after you’ve gone down on the girl & then resume kissing again you can clearly tell the effort changes & they are usually the first to turn away or stop.

I find it's often the opposite. Get them revved in RO and it goes from LFK to DFK. Don't think I've had anyone be concerned about their own taste.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Anyway last time I comment on this won’t be responding to this anymore.
Nothing to prove.

Happy Punting Chap.
Just ignore the numpties and wannabe moderators the ones who count have explained that is was seen as an error.

If JustaPunter gives you any problems just report the post and we'll deal with it.

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Just ignore the numpties and wannabe moderators the ones who count have explained that is was seen as an error.

If JustaPunter gives you any problems just report the post and we'll deal with it.

No worries Legend.
I’m not a snowflake but thanks it’s great to know the Mods are active & diplomatic.

Doing a Stella job Guys!

Anyway as we were..

Offline OakTree

I’ve found generally it’s the opposite. Some have even actually asked to taste their own pussy juices after RO. I certainly have never notice the kissing lessened due to licking her out.

As to the original point? I never think about it. Punting is a selfish pastime and that’s how I treat it. Who cares what came before or after.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 11:00:08 pm by OakTree »

Offline MrMatrix

Well I too have thought about it, but decided to just get on with it. However I do rinse with corsodyl just before the punt as it seals and protects your gums etc before you start DFK and going down on her. This isnt the first time this topic has been discussed either. I'll try and find the earlier thread from 4 years ago :hi:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 11:58:23 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline MrMatrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263329.msg2689843#msg2689843
This refers to it.

We had a very usful SP on here called Tailseeker. She knew what she was talking about but was hounded away by a certain member who I wont mention. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239360.msg2447493#msg2447493
Here you are this is the relevant bit and covers this topic and concerns. Indeed the whole thread from this item is relevant.
Its worth a read, some very useful guidance. A must read for all punters I would suggest :hi:

Offline JonasG

I find it's often the opposite. Get them revved in RO and it goes from LFK to DFK. Don't think I've had anyone be concerned about their own taste.

Indeed, I'd say it's the exact opposite if anything.

Struggling to think of more than a handful of in all the punts I've had who've refused kissing after RO. Maybe 2 at a guess? It's rare.

The most passionate kissing definitely happens straight after RO in my experience even from the WGs who are good DFK'ers anyway pre-RO, it ramps up even more after RO.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 01:08:07 am by JonasG »

Offline BobbyDazzler99

MR Matrix thanks for the share on the old thread. Will have a gander through at some point.

Offline B4bcock

No worries Legend.
I’m not a snowflake but thanks it’s great to know the Mods are active & diplomatic.

Doing a Stella job Guys!
[/b]

. . . . which I guess they enjoy in moderation.   :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Indeed, I'd say it's the exact opposite if anything.

Struggling to think of more than a handful of in all the punts I've had who've refused kissing after RO. Maybe 2 at a guess? It's rare.

The most passionate kissing definitely happens straight after RO in my experience even from the WGs who are good DFK'ers anyway pre-RO, it ramps up even more after RO.

Yep gets intense my favourite 2 areas

Online webpunter

One is Greatchester United
What's the other ?

Yep gets intense my favourite 2 areas

Offline king tarzan

One is Greatchester United
What's the other ?

Karahi gohst and lamb biryani

Offline pantywetter

Punting isn’t for the squeamish or those terrified of catching anything.  Stay at home and have a wank if that’s your preference.

I like to meet at the start of the day as I think they are at their best anyway, but that’s only a small mitigation.

Offline king tarzan

Punting isn’t for the squeamish or those terrified of catching anything.  Stay at home and have a wank if that’s your preference.

I like to meet at the start of the day as I think they are at their best anyway, but that’s only a small mitigation.

Yep start of the day!
Best option..
Very high percentage will be fresh all over..

Offline tightfoot69

I have been punting on and off for over 20 years. At the beginning I wasn’t comfortable giving a WG oral because I thought I would definitely catch something.

Now I always rim them, let them spit in my mouth, sometimes I let them piss on me. I can pretty much block anything out these days and just live in the moment.