Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Flu like symptoms after a punt with reverse oral  (Read 2763 times)

Offline pythondan

I saw a girl a few days ago for a punt with dfk and reverse oral. The girl was clean and seemed healthy but two days later I start getting headaches and shivers then get really quite ill with a swollen throat. Drinking is painful and taking solids is not possible.

I think it is a reasonable assumption that I picked up this nasty bug from the girl I saw but am wondering if it could have been the RO rather than DFK that was the cause? 

Offline Beamer

Not sure how many Medical Professionals are members here and able to provide legitimate advice ??

Offline GingerNuts

Sounds nasty, you should seek medical advice.

Anyway,

I think it is a reasonable assumption that I picked up this nasty bug from the girl

Is it?

but am wondering if it could have been the RO rather than DFK that was the cause?

Why are you wondering?

Offline AnthG

Google for it and then book an appointment with your local Gum clinic.

They will say you can attend a drop-in session but my experience of that was I sat there all morning being the only guy in there feeling awkward as hell due to that than being told "sorry, drop-in is now closed, come back tomorrow or book an appointment"

But your Gum will tell you for definite.

But if you have chills, you could have just caught a regular cold or flu from anyone - or even the girl. Last year I quite literally walked to town, walked into a CEX for 5mins and walked home and then developed the worst case of tonsillitis ever. So that is how easy it is to catch something from anyone.

Or as you are fearing you could have caught any type of infection.

The gum clinic is the only ones who can help other than guesswork
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online scutty brown

Possibly
But then you could have picked up a respiratory infection from anywhere. But you won't catch a cold from a cunt

There's a very small chance you could have picked up oral chlamydia or gonorrhea - go to the gum clinic for a throat swab.
If you get conjunctivitis, or pus in your eyes then see a doctor immediately and tell them you suspect its an STI

Offline pythondan

Thanks all - I guess I should head to the GUM clinic to be safe.

Finding it pretty difficult to do pretty much anything at the moment though.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Not sure how many Medical Professionals are members here and able to provide legitimate advice ??

Sounds more like tonsillitis to me which could have been picked up anywhere, I've had it dozens of times, pop to your gp they will likely give you some antibiotics,  get well soon  :)

Offline Hobbit

Stop being a hypochondriac. Most likely you have the flu, it has started going around. If you are that worried then you should have got a flu vaccination. STI symptoms don't tend to show up so quickly and the symptoms you are stating are more like flulike symptoms and nothing more.

If you are getting sleepless nights over this, then I would suggest you go to an STI clinic and get tested. Reading your post makes me think punting is not for you. :hi:

Offline Clattypats

I saw a girl a few days ago for a punt with dfk and reverse oral. The girl was clean and seemed healthy but two days later I start getting headaches and shivers then get really quite ill with a swollen throat. Drinking is painful and taking solids is not possible.

I think it is a reasonable assumption that I picked up this nasty bug from the girl I saw but am wondering if it could have been the RO rather than DFK that was the cause?
It does sound like tonsillitis to me... Used to suffer from it quite alot... There are mild forms of it, and more severe (which sounds like the one you have)... You may  well have picked it up during the booking, or you may not have...

Best see your GP for a 7-14 day course of antibiotics, and suck plenty of ice lollies...  :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 11:34:17 am by Clattypats »

Online RedKettle

Offline Misspleasecumsqueeze

• Service Provider
Not a medic here, but have to agree with the other posters. Sounds like a case of tonsillitis. Perhaps the WG has herself has now developed those symptoms, as you could of been the one all ready contagious and passed it on.

Offline Doc Holliday

The sore throat and flu like symptoms indicate there is a high probability this is HIV related.

The chances of it being a common viral upper respiratory tract infection during October are very remote.

Online Dipper

DON’T: ask the internet.

DO: ask a doctor.  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Serious question to the OP. Look closely at this video. Was the girl you seen one of these. If not you have nothing overly to worry about.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Beamer

The sore throat and flu like symptoms indicate there is a high probability this is HIV related.

The chances of it being a common viral upper respiratory tract infection during October are very remote.

What BLX......
How do you get to this conclusion??

Offline AnthG

Offline Doc Holliday

Sarcasm...

Indeed ... some fell on stony ground  :)

...Or a waste of space  :hi:

:D Yep these STI threads are a total waste of space.

Serious answer.

Flu like symptoms and sore throat of fairly rapid onset indicate high probability of virus at work. This combined with two day incubation period would tend to exclude bacterial infections such as chlamydia or gonorrhoea. Most likely diagnosis at this time of year is a URTI viral in nature.

If you are concerned see your GP but good luck getting past triage to get an appointment given your symptoms? Antibiotics would not (should not) be prescribed given that you are only a few days into your illness which is likely to be self limiting/resolving. Treatment is the usual symptoms only in nature.

Offline king tarzan

Both are my favourite activities during a punt👅👅👅😋😋😋😋
And extremely abnormal helpings of them 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋

And I've never picked up anything so far so good
That's why I have no objection at all over hygiene conscious hotties
Actually I'm rest assured by there over the top hygiene antics..
👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍 To them for over the top hygiene practices
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Towards the skies that I've never ever picked up anything...

Appreciate there over hygiene practices..
Don't scold them because they used wet wipes on your privates!!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 02:09:03 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

Both are my favourite activities during a punt👅👅👅😋😋😋😋
And extremely abnormal helpings of them 😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋

And I've never picked up anything so far so good
That's why I have no objection at all over hygiene conscious hotties
Actually I'm rest assured by there over the top hygiene antics..
👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍 To them for over the top hygiene practices
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Towards the skies that I've never ever picked up anything...

Appreciate there over hygiene practices..
Don't scold them because they used wet wipes on your privates!!

Can someone translate.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Hobbit

Can someone translate.  :unknown:

He's been drinking again. He is basically saying that he's clean and all Hookers in the world love him for that.  :D

Offline MilleMiglia

Offline king tarzan

He's been drinking again. He is basically saying that he's clean and all Hookers in the world love him for that.  :D

Read properly..
I am saying they are clean.
I like the one's who care about hygiene of themselves, and are over hygienic about themselves, and don't indulge in dodgy sexual practices..
I am in favour of them as any health risk to myself is minimum...

Offline RogerBoner

No. Tarzan is saying that the WGs are clean and he's grateful that he's never caught a dose from them.

Same here. But I was a regular at my local GU in the pre Aids days. Also after that Iceberg Ad that scared me into wedlock but before that marriage I noticed that more girls (civvies) wanted anal, perhaps for a risk-taking thrill.

Offline Hobbit

Read properly..
I like the one's who care about hygiene of themselves, and are over hygienic about themselves, and don't indulge in dodgy sexual practices..

Fair enough. I was just pulling your leg.  :P

Offline Squire Haggard

I think that the OP should see his GP soon. The symptoms look very similar to this description of tonsillitis.

Offline king tarzan

Fair enough. I was just pulling your leg.  :P

Eye of the 🐅👍👍🥊🥊

Online RedKettle

Offline Bogof60

Read properly..

Thanks Bud

:drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline yandex

What BLX......
How do you get to this conclusion??

Theres not much fun on here recently but this made me chuckle. I'm guessing sense of humour isn't your strong point

Offline yandex

Anyway, back on topic - why the fuck would you ask a bunch of total strangers for medical advice?

FWIW, if it looks like a cold, sounds like a cold then it's probably a..........

Offline jimbobted

I always get a sore throat after eating a whores pussy. So now I just don't eat pussy during a punt. Good knows what is lurking down there.
Sometimes if there's mouthwash available I will indulge a little and then have a rinse out asap.
She might look and smell clean, but that doesn't mean there isn't something unpleasant living on or in her.

Online Coriniumstud

Sounds like Herpes Simplex Ten  :scare:

Offline samsmith_1231

Hope you recover and it’s nothing serious.

But why do you munch on a whore’s pussy? I know it’s not my place - but I’d never do it or recommend it. God knows where she’s been or what’s been in there!!!
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline Bonker

Was the girl called Nell?
Did you do it in an igloo?
Was her cunt as hard as tin?

Offline winkywanky

...speaking of which, eating yellow snow is a well-recognised remedy to relieve the symptoms of tonsillitis. Very soothing  ;).

Offline AnthG

...speaking of which, eating yellow snow is a well-recognised remedy to relieve the symptoms of tonsillitis. Very soothing  ;).

Giving men oral sex is the remedy for it too...

It is strange giving women oral causes it, and giving me relieves it. I guess its god's way of balancing things.

Offline Plan R

I got similar symptoms once Op - after RO'ing and rimming a who-er a couple of years back...
Even drinking a cup of tea was like swallowing razor blades.

The doc gave me amoxicillin...
cleared it right up in a day or two.

What did I learn ?
Fuck all.
Face sitting from a mid 20's EE is still my idea of money well spent
 :dance:

Offline MrMatrix

I got similar symptoms once Op - after RO'ing and rimming a who-er a couple of years back...
Even drinking a cup of tea was like swallowing razor blades.

The doc gave me amoxicillin...
cleared it right up in a day or two.

What did I learn ?
Fuck all.
Face sitting from a mid 20's EE is still my idea of money well spent

:dance:
I share the OPs concern as I'm somewhat prone to pussy throat but I like Plan Rs attitude.  :hi:
Make sure you clean you mouth before you leave the SP with Corsodyl 0.2% mouthwash which has an antibacterial agent and is used to prevent gum desease, mouth ulcers, oral thrush, promotes gum healing after operation, and maintains mouth hygene.  I do this every time. :hi:

Online Gordon Bennett

I share the OPs concern as I'm somewhat prone to pussy throat but I like Plan Rs attitude.  :hi:
Make sure you clean you mouth before you leave the SP with Corsodyl 0.2% mouthwash which has an antibacterial agent and is used to prevent gum desease, mouth ulcers, oral thrush, promotes gum healing after operation, and maintains mouth hygene.  I do this every time. :hi:

You need to be wary of Corsodyl. It works by forming a seal around teeth/gums so it's vitally important you thoroughly clean your mouth/teeth/tongue BEFORE swilling with it. If you don't do this, you're just sealing the germs in - the last thing you want to be doing.
Ideally you'd brush your teeth but if that's not practicable, thoroughly swill/rinse your mouth with water first before finishing off with Corsodyl.

Online scutty brown

fuck Corsodyl, best mouth disinfectant is good old whisky.
Why do you think some whisky tumblers were known as tooth glasses?

Offline king tarzan

Prefer Johny walker black label myself occasionally..

Offline winkywanky

...possibly because as an avid whisky drinker, your teeth would fall out into the tumbler as you imbibed your dram?

Offline king tarzan

...possibly because as an avid whisky drinker, your teeth would fall out into the tumbler as you imbibed your dram?

A bottle of whiskey, a cigar, and a super honey... but because i have to drive cannot do that ever...

Offline king tarzan

Outcall!

Nope... can't trust anyone.....and if i don't like i can just WALK OUT... SIMPLETTO
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 09:07:35 pm by king tarzan »

Offline winkywanky

True.

But if you were seeing a girl for the 2nd time because she was good, and she did outcalls?

Offline king tarzan

True.

But if you were seeing a girl for the 2nd time because she was good, and she did outcalls?

Nope.. as stated as above..
Did once, her eyes took an unhealthy interest in my stereo stack system..
Made me very paranoid..
No way..