Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Marie - Bournemouth (on tour)  (Read 3689 times)

8 review(s) for Petite Marie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline heisenberg666

2 weeks ago Petite Marie was on tour in Bournemouth. External Link/Members Only As her details and photos fit my type of SP perfectly I have had her on my hotlist for a long time. I had tried to book her on a previous visit to Bournemouth but messaging through AW had not elicited any reply at all. So this time I changed tack and texted her on the number provided on her profile. Success! This time comms were prompt, friendly and clear. A booking was made for the next day at a hotel near to the hospital. £150 for 1 hour.

The next day I texted her on arrival and she replied with the room number. The hotel was fairly large and busy and so I did not feel conspicuous in any way going past reception and up the stairs. The door was opened immediately on knocking and when I turned to see her I was very pleasantly surprised that she seemed exactly my type and looked fantastic in a figure hugging black dress. Marie is English, petite, 5ft 1inch tall, size 8, looked to me about 30 something although her AW age states 40! For me the photos on her profile are an accurate reflection.

After settling business I paid a visit to the bathroom and when I came back she had undressed and was standing there in amazing and very classy lingerie. One possible downside up to this point was that she appeared to be a little shy and so we began by me having a massage from her. I think this broke the ice a little and things started to warm up on the turn with some kissing and some exploration of eachothers bodies. Although she does allow kissing it isn't the most passionate I have had. Eventually I arrived down below and spent a wonderful time in RO. Very pleasant and very fresh. The tables were then turned and she reciprocated OWO which was amazing and unfortunately I was unable to hold out. Although I did warn her of the impending explosion she had no resistance at all to CIM. We then lay there for a while just chatting and noticed that the old manhood was coming back to life again which for me was a surprise. She also noticed it and so started encouraging it with some more oral. At this point I sneakily looked at my watch and unfortunately we only had about 3 minutes left of the appointment. Now I am never one to outstay my welcome and I started to wonder what I should do. Marie then rubbered me up and was about to jump on me when her phone started buzzing. Her alarm had gone off! Although she appeared to be happy to continue I knew that on my second blow I would not be quick and so I regrettably stopped there and then.

So in summary
Positives
Good comms by text
For me a very attractive lady both face and body
Very friendly once the ice has been broken and enthusiastic during sex
Doesn't appear to clock watch although she does have an alarm
Negatives
Somewhat shy on first meeting
Kissing not very enthusiastic

Would I see her again when she is next in the area? Absolutely yes as I feel (and hope) that the negatives would not be there on a second meeting.