Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen these WG?  (Read 1272 times)

The happy one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good or bad?

The first two are profile who are being run by sergi. So as long as you don't mind

50% plus of what you pay going to a pimp there good

They will not offer the services on their profile without asking for extra money or just refuse to do them saying a manager deals with the phones and profile and they don't do it

There is at least a risk of 70% that you will not meet the girl in the photo

A bait and switch.  Get you through the door get your cock hard and you won't leave

Now the third one does look like she is real and works for herself

So that would be the one I would be banging

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

lol, nice analysis the there happy one.

I was going to take an adventure trip to Acton town, by seeing Charlotte, but comms were terrible. I was trying to get her road and post code, but I couldn't understand what she was saying on the phone. I asked her to text me it, but she just wanted to tell me her post code down the phone. Her English was unintelligibly, so texted her a couple of time requesting her location, but she never replied to them. She hung on me twice; I didn't bother call back a third time. So I gave up, decided to stay at home and cook salmon and green fettuccine.

Offline punk

lol, nice analysis the there happy one.

I was going to take an adventure trip to Acton town, by seeing Charlotte, but comms were terrible. I was trying to get her road and post code, but I couldn't understand what she was saying on the phone. I asked her to text me it, but she just wanted to tell me her post code down the phone. Her English was unintelligibly, so texted her a couple of time requesting her location, but she never replied to them. She hung on me twice; I didn't bother call back a third time. So I gave up, decided to stay at home and cook salmon and green fettuccine.

and saved your self x amount of £ and a shit punt.The meal sounds 100% better choice.