Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emmy_1994 - Coventry  (Read 2663 times)

6 review(s) for emmy_1994 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline warypunter

External Link/Members Only

I was driving up the M1 about a few weeks ago and decided to make a detour as  I noticed that Emmy was working in Coventry and showing as available. I called her and made an arrangement to see her about an hour later which gave me enough time to get into Coventry and get parked. I was given the post code which took me to area not far from Lower Ford Street. I called again and was directed to a gated complex. She gave me the code and the apartment number.

On getting to the apartment the door was opened with Emmy hiding behind as is usually the case. I was very pleasantly surprised when I got to see her as I found her quite stunning and true to the description and pictures on AW. She has a pretty face and a slim (not skinny) body and was wearing bra, panties and stripper heels. She was welcoming and friendly. After sorting the paperwork and a visit to the bathroom I could not wait to get started.

After getting my clothes off in record quick time we embraced (more of a grope on my part) and I undid her bra to release some good sized tits. She kisses on the lips and there was no DFK even though I used the mouthwash in her bathroom. We moved onto the bed and I got to explore her body which is quite toned suggesting that she is a gym user. I moved to the boobs which are a good handful with fairly prominent nipples which responded well to a good sucking and my attentions there seemed to be well received  (although we never really know).

I moved further down and her pants and shoes were removed. I kissed down her body and reached a clean shaven and fresh pussy. There was a rail at the end of the bed which was in the way of my legs so Emmy put a pillow on the floor and I was able to kneel down and I was able to get to grips with the pussy as she swiveled round on the bed. I spent some time with my tongue in her pussy and on her clit and again my efforts seemed to be appreciated. I was enjoying my time down there and she was getting quite wet and writhing around and getting vocal with apparent enjoyment.

I got back on the bed and by now had a raging hard on so she applied a condom and got me in her mouth. I am not bothered whether it is OW or OWO and her technique was good. She took me quite deep, but not deep throat. I could not feel any teeth and I could easily have cum like that but I really wanted to shag her.

Emmy jumped on top in CG and her pussy was wet and tight but I did not want to finish like that. After a few minutes I moved to mish and there was no attempt to limit penetration. I had a good energetic session of deep missionary and eventually an explosive finish.

After a clean up from Emmy we chatted while I got dressed. There was no hint of clock watching and I have to say that she is a very pleasant girl. I realise that she may not be to everyone's taste due to lack of OWO but my tastes are quite vanilla. It was one of the best punts that I have had in a long with the added bonus that I got to see the girl in the pictures.

She is no longer in Coventry and is a touring WG. She tours East Mids and I will try to see her again in Derby or Nottingham.

Offline licker

Hi,

Good review, I've had my eye on this one for a few weeks now.

Is she a size 8 and what's she like facially plz.

Cheers L

Offline warypunter

Is she a size 8 and what's she like facially plz.

I'm not too good with sizes and would say size 8-10, certainly no more than that. She has a pretty face in my opinion.

I'm sorry I forgot to say that I saw her for 30 min and paid £80.