Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: karol sexy – Aldgate East – decent P&D  (Read 1761 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6592100) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

October 2022

Aldgate East close to Aldgate East station

Booking & Comms:

I text and confirmed everything for a booking around 30 minutes later.
Confirmed £100 / 30 minutes (no extra for CIM)
Upon arrival:

The apartment is located in a small side road at the top of Commercial Road. There is some parking nearby, you can park one hour for free in some of the Red Route bays on Commercial Road.
It’s a real mission getting in to the apartment block. There’s an outside gate that she gives you the code to. Then there’s a door to the block that needs a code. Then you need to use a code in the elevator. Smart modernish apartment block.
Usual behind the door trick.

The Girl:

Once I see her I’m attracted to her. She’s very pretty, stands around 5’3”, petite size 6, definitely the girl in the AW pictures. Enhanced tits, C/D cup, fairly soft. No fat, but not toned. Age, she looks early twenties. She speaks English well, enough to have a conversation. She was wearing a pair of really thick rim glasses, similar to Naomi Watts in the watcher – see picture below. At first it was a novelty for me, but after a while it was off putting as it spoiled her looks for me.
She welcomed me by stroking me up and down (over my jacket) and licking her lips 💋👅
I heard another SP and punter talking in the apartment.

The Fee

Paid £100 – 30 minutes (she confirmedincluding CIM. I didn’t ask about kissing, and she didn’t offer it - PilotMan error 😟. I think those thick glasses would have got in the way 😁

The Punt

I asked to use the shower, decent shower over bath. She gave me the smallest towel in the world, I pointed this out and she offered me a bigger one.

We started off standing and mutual touching. I pulled her bra down and gave her nipples a tonguing, they’re reasonably soft and pliant. This quickly proceeded to OWO. She has a decent technique, a good balance of hand and mouth, not too deep, about halfway down the shaft. No ball licking.

I told her I was ready and asked her to get on top first. She rode well, grinding and pumping.

Switched to doggie. She has a lovely pert little ass and narrow waist. Soft arse and nice enough to bounce in and out while pumping away.

I was about to switched to mish, but I was ready to unload. She laid on her back and I just about managed to pull the condom off and spurt over her tits.

Quick shower, and I was on my way.

Would I return?

If I’m in the area I probably would if I’m unable to book a new SP that I fancy. She was on my shortlist for yesterday, but I found satisfaction elsewhere with Slutty Gab X – positive review to follow.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 11:42:11 am by PilotMan »

Offline limarasa9

Looks like a copy paste error but you have naughtyalice AW link in the review!

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Thanks for posting Pilot !!!   The pics look good unfortunately the prices are a bit  :scare:

Offline PilotMan

Looks like a copy paste error but you have naughtyalice AW link in the review!

Yep, cocked it up, copy and paste error.

Should be
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+