Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Kings Cross  (Read 5657 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline MLawro93

Communication: I messaged on the day for a lunch time meet, quick and clear communication. Just how I like it.

Location: A nice flat near King's Cross station. There is limited parking, but it is an easy walk from the station.

Cost: £90 for half an hour. I didn't sample any extras.

Appearance: Exactly as seen in her photos. Great natural body (I suspect the lips are not), in her 30s, and good spoken English.

Meet: I had that itch that needed scratching, so quickly messaged Veronica for a same day meet. I got to the flat, which was easy to find. Popped in and I immediately liked what I saw. I had a quick shower and off we went. A lot of OWO initially standing near the bed. Great technique, she was immediately deepthroating my cock. I was impressed. We eventually made it over onto the bed, where I sampled her with an extensive RO session. A flurry of different positions (CG, RCG, Doggy, and Missionary), where I eventually finished with a big O. Brief chat, and then a quick shower. I believe she is working with Roxy in the flat, as I could hear her quite loudly when making my way to the shower  :D I got cleaned up and made my way out. It was a solid 30 minute punt, and someone I'll return to in future.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline B.j.b.1986

Having reviewed and seen her recently near Covent Garden has she moved location permanently or is it just a short term move?

Offline MLawro93

Having reviewed and seen her recently near Covent Garden has she moved location permanently or is it just a short term move?

I have no clue, the location at King's Cross is easy enough to get to though

Offline largeandincharge1

Saw her last week and she told me her permanent location (for now) will be her King’s Cross place. She’s trying to get regular punters to stop going to her old Covent Garden place.