Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xHOT LENAx - Nottingham  (Read 1395 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6042694) (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline sniffer

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £150.

Having been foxed about once too many by Amanda I thought I’d try one of the younger Nottingham girls and Lena’s reviews caught my eye. Pre-punt comms were good, prompt and clear.

Lena’s flat is in the Lacemarket area, not much to look at from outside, but inside it was superbly clean and tidy.

The AW profile seems accurate. Late 20s, girl-next-door looks, fit looking, generously built but not fat. Looked like a 12 to me.
Lena is polite and well spoken and clearly aims to please. Smiles were few and far between, normal for EE.

The punt started on the sofa in the lounge area of the flat with a chat about the weather and the price of fish, that kind of thing. I suspected time wasting, but I don’t think it was – I think it’s just Lena’s style of working. After a few minutes I started to stroke her thigh to show my interest in moving on, so into the bedroom.

Lena has a fit body, very nice natural breasts and nutcracker thighs. Smooth all over except for a small tuft at the side of her arsehole that the shaver missed. Kissing was superficial and a bit peremptory – perhaps it was my beard. We did oral both ways, doggy, mish and cowgirl, all enjoyable, nice and tight. Lena seemed keen to please but it felt like a well-rehearsed routine with little spontaneity. A little bit of dirty talk to make me cum.

Had a bit of a chat then finished off with a shower, immaculately clean with fresh fluffy towels.
Overall this was a good punt but a bit meh and at this price point I wouldn’t return.