Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ElsaMaxwell - Brazilian in Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1183 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6902057) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
16 review(s) for Mia Rodriguez (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Socrates50

External Link/Members Only

Price: £160 for 1h + £50 OWO & CIM
She has a longish extras price list that obviously even she had trouble remembering because the money requested on the day was different to the price list. She made clear she wasn’t going to be swallowing anything and it wasn’t an option as far as she was concerned although it’s in the extras list on the AW profile.

When: October

Comms: Called the number and a guy answered, made the booking, no issues.
It is the same guy that provides the directions / flat number once you are in the road.

The girl: Fairly petite blonde Brazilian. Very attractive without make up but I think stunning with, as in the AW profile photos. The girl is clearly the girl in the photos, and they were recently taken. Without make up she looks less wonderful, but is still very attractive and is as young as the photos suggest. She has a great all natural body. She understands English better than she speaks it. Kissing is only with a closed mouth. Happy to follow instructions.

Service: Good ! Great oral technique, not deep but after a few minutes I could feel the sap rising. She was happy for her head to be gently held. Put a condom on for cowgirl and missionary. Then lay on the bed, she licked my balls and I wanked until I came, at which point she sucked me dry then dashed off to the bathroom. All totally positive except for a rather mechanical feel / lack of rapport to the proceedings. Not because she directed things, she let me do as I wished with full access. I guess it was that she didn’t show any emotion either positive or negative.
But still a positive … I left quite happy.