Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGELINA FOX - Chelmsford - Bumped at the last minute  (Read 820 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968406) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617342) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

Chelmsford town centre

Comms:

I called her a few hours in advance to discuss her availability. She confirmed a time for 3 hours ahead. Discussed what's included and extra charges. Kissing & OWO both £20 extra. Followed by text confirming everything.

I arrived way ahead of time and let her know I was nearby. She confirmed the time again, so I waited and kept myself busy for an hour or so. A few minutes before the agreed time she bumps me and tells me I'll have to wait another 30 minutes.

Went elsewhere and punted Naughty Mirela instead - review is going to be a neutral.

Return:

I'll try to book her again, but I suspect she'll block me now. We'll see.

Online Welshpunter

It wasn’t this girl but I’m certain it’s the same venue… but a few weeks ago this happened to me. I tend to avoid this address now which is a shame cos it does produce some good positive reviews

Offline pixeledge

Shame...

Yes this is the same location that i also got bumped a couple of weeks ago with: "Manu SexxyGfe" External Link/Members Only

Offline mrpunterton

I know stereotypes are a terrible thing... but I knew it was going to be a Brazilian SP before I even clicked the profile.