Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob-Claire - Leeds  (Read 3666 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1895797) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Jokorley

Awwwwww man, I should have walked away.

I remember seeing Claire ages ago when she was at a house in Stanningley, pleasant enough but the house was a little messy and damp. But the bedroom was clean.

I sent her a message on Friday just gone and she was available and up for it. She asked if we’d met before and I looked back on my AW account. It was way back in 2017. She was up for it after seeing the screenshot of that previous booking, so hey. I was down.  Drove to Sunny Seacroft.

I was clearly thinking with my dick because I should have walked when I arrived.  The flat was a mess. But my dick was hungry. Moped was behind the door, red flag number 1, didn’t stop me, cos my dick was hard… remember that.

Red flag 2-living room was piled high with take away boxes, rubbish bags etc. didn’t walk away because my dick was hard.

Anyway-paperwork sorted and she completes her famous blowjob. Now, if soles technique is on point I can cum pretty quickly. Her is. She’s very good at sucking dick. The condition of the bedroom was casing me to sucked out of the moment. Anyway, I cum into her mouth. She spits it out into the near by rubbish bag.

We have pleasant chit chat about the week, bonfire night etc. all nice and pleasant. She gets ready for round two.

She gets my dark hard again with that mouth so I’m ready.

I tell her let’s fuck.  This is greeted with a “I’m not good on top”.
Fine, that’s okay.

Bag is on, lube applied and she climbs ontop. We bounce around out of rhythm for about 30 seconds, so I suggest doggy.

I stand up and move her to the edge of the bed. She parted her cheeks…
Now I don’t know if she farted or if she was just unclean, because the smell was unhuman. So much so my dick just went to jelly and went inside me to escape.
Claire grabbed it and tried to shove it in her, and my dick did everything it could to escape. Even to the point where she mentioned “oh, don’t you like condoms? Is that why you’ve turned to jelly?” I try to carry on, but it was like trying to shove rope into a tiny hole. Not good.

So bag off and back into her mouth. Second cum and I was outta there.

Out of 10 I’ll give her a 4.5.
Her cock sucking skills are amazing.  She can wake the dead. Her cleanliness is something else and it’s a habitual life style.

Never again. Until my dick takes over and I do a car meet instead.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline Mr Sharlto

The golden rule for Claire is she’s great for car meets and nothing else. A fanny so smelly that it made your dick retract really does cement this rule

Offline YorkshireLad

The golden rule for Claire is she’s great for car meets and nothing else. A fanny so smelly that it made your dick retract really does cement this rule

Why would you want her smelly pussy/arse in your car?

Offline Adoniron

I guess they would remain covered up for an oral only car meet but after reading the review I wouldn't want to be near her.

Offline banshee121

One to avoid, there is no excuse for filthy people in this day and age

Offline Mr Sharlto

I do think she delivers a good blowie on a car meet and her pants stay on. Although after reading this I won’t be rushing to book her again

Offline Teschner04

That picture in the red underwear must be nearly ten years old. I saw her in 2015 or 2016 and she was using that picture and I remember thinking it looked nothing like her even back then.