Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young-katy  (Read 2248 times)

Offline supercookie

Communication was first class & I arrived on time. I'd already showered but always like to freshen up in the bathroom. I came back from the bathroom naked & Lucy stripped to sexy black bra & black panties. I immediately thought wow ! I'd asked for closed mouth kissing (not really into FK) & she was so willing & girlfriend like....I thought she WAS my girlfriend ! We stood kissing, nuzzling & cuddling for a while which I enjoyed immensely, before I slowly undid her bra. Her breasts were milky white & her little pink nipples simply invited my tongue to say hello.
I sat on the bed & she soon gave me bareback oral. She teased me by running her tongue slowly & very very lightly from my balls up to the tip behind the head...HEAVEN ! She did this for a while & then it was my turn. Her pussy was completely smooth & attractive (many seem to look worn out lol). I laid her back on the bed & held her legs up & enjoyed licking her pussy & sucking her clit. I even popped a wriggly finger in & proceeded to taste it which made her laugh. I realised at this point her pussy was so tight ! I asked if she liked it ....oh yes ! she said ! If I'd had more time I'd probably have made her cum but with only 30mins this was all about me.
We had sex (with condom of course) in numerous positions but enjoyed 69 to start things off. Her pussy was SO tight though. She obliged me with cowgirl, doggie (with rimming) then missionary before... sensing imminent orgasm...I pulled out, whipped the condom off & spurted over her belly. (I was aiming for her breasts but I was too quick & too far away lol) Exactly 30 mins spent.
I just cannot wait to see Lucy again...this time it has to be for an hour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I just cannot wait to see Lucy again...this time it has to be for an hour.

I am confused between Katy and Laura.

(There is link for a Lucy)

I assume this is the girl (young.katy) :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:25:47 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Boundless

and Lucy stripped to black bra and panties

who the hell is Laura???

Am I missing something? It doesn't take much to get me confused nowadays you know!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Reminds me of TV Theme for Benson.....

Confused??

You will be!!!  :lol:

Nowadays, the youngies simply quote "confused.com"

Offline supercookie

Aaargh....sorry guys....the review was about Lucy....what a plonker doh !

Must've scrambled my brain

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Confused??

Nowadays, the youngies simply quote "confused.com"
actually lol :) nice aw profile whoever it is

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Aaargh....sorry guys....the review was about Lucy....what a plonker doh !

Must've scrambled my brain

In that case, here's young.lucy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Toby

Confused??

Wasn't that from Soap? I think Benson was an offshoot of that. I was a kidster at the time, so I'm not sure.  :unknown:

Dodo

and Lucy stripped to black bra and panties

who the hell is Laura???

Am I missing something? It doesn't take much to get me confused nowadays you know!
ok Guys, think we now know Lucy and Katy but...........

Laura, Laura, who the fuck is Laura

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Wasn't that from Soap? I think Benson was an offshoot of that. I was a kidster at the time, so I'm not sure.  :unknown:

Yes, thinking about it, you are right, it was from Soap.

I don't know why but for some reason, Benson seemed to come to mind. I cannot recall if it was an off-shoot of soap, but I doubt it, cos it was centred on a butler(?) at the White House.

Toby

Yes, thinking about it, you are right, it was from Soap.

I don't know why but for some reason, Benson seemed to come to mind. I cannot recall if it was an off-shoot of soap, but I doubt it, cos it was centred on a butler(?) at the White House.

Just did a Google. Benson was the butler in Soap, but he left that family to join another (which is the new family the Benson offshoot was about).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just did a Google. Benson was the butler in Soap, but he left that family to join another (which is the new family the Benson offshoot was about).

Cheers  :thumbsup:

I stand corrected.

Offline curry

She is becoming a hero this girl another review about her as well today. Mind you she looks fit I fancy a punt myself.
Lets just hope the prices dont go up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35896.0

Offline curry

Shame she is not really 19 as advertised but I think we all have come accustomed to the age lie