Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole - Cardiff  (Read 2028 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Dan Dastardly

External Link/Members Only
Visited Nicole today, after spending a bit of cash on up market girls, I thought it was time for a cheaper option this week. £80 for half hour in call.
Nicole has quite a nice homely face, quite large tits with humongous nipples and a quite big arse , not particularly shapely. She is also quite tall , I prefer more petite girls to be honest.
She was already in her underwear when I got there, we started with some light kissing, before we both disrobed . Nicole doesn’t really take the lead, I went down on her, big pussy lips , I thought I was doing ok but she wasn’t very responsive to my efforts, she sucked my cock, licked my bollocks a bit, not very deep but quite pleasant , she also gave me a sly finger on my suggestion.
We fucked in several positions before she finished me orally, think she spat it into a tissue.
I was in there 20 minutes maximum.
Anyway to summarise it could have been a neutral but she’s a very pleasant girl, although very quiet and I wasn’t expecting anything out of this world
Riverside area

Offline welshpunter17

Sounds like a very generous positive

Offline Milf Hunter

I had an almost similar experience back in February, DD.
Pretty enough, but very wooden. Does everything you ask of her, but very little genuine engagement.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Sounds like a very generous positive
Borderline , thing that swung it she’s a very pleasant girl

Offline Justjim1987

Borderline , thing that swung it she’s a very pleasant girl

Glad you had a good time mate & a good review. Unfortunately not for me but I appreciate the review all the same.