Author Topic: Brooke_Rae - Oldham  (Read 4508 times)


7 review(s) for BrookeRaexxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline mdiver1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 for a 30 min incall

Comms:
I called Brooke, and arranged for an incall within the hour

Location:
Semi-detached House in a quiet residential street.
The bedroom was in the basement, fit for purpose. There were childrens toys around the house.

The Girl:
Age and pictures are accurate. Except she wasn't wearing heavy makeup when I saw her.
She as very energetic and lively girl. Almost too energetic for my liking.

The action:
I got inside the house and she led me through a maze of staircases and corridors.
We finally got to the basement bedroom and she left to stash the cash. I could hear her talking to children.
She returned, I asked her to give me a massage. After a few minutes I turned around and she gave a deep, wet blowjob.
Got the rubber and she climbed on top. A few different positions and I filled the bag.

I left 25mins after I got in.

I'm not too sure what to make of this. It could have been a neutral, we didn't quite click. But overall her enthusiasm gave her a positive

Offline lewisjones23

working with children in the house 🚩🚩🚩

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Online OakTree

Yeah that’s not good. It’s a No from me.

Offline Logitech

Was on my hot list until I read this.

Online Moby Dick

How big is this Semi?
Sounds aMAZEingly big.