Author Topic: Polish Karina, Preston  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Last minute punt of VS…. I should of known better.

Had a bit of business to do in Preston that went belly up. So to save wasting the trip, did a quick search on VS. Couldn’t remember my AW details ☹️. Plus, I’m kinda not good with small phone screens….. Karina looked ok. I’ve had some recent OK with Polish, against ROM’s. Fired of a few texts & I was on way to hers. £60 for 30min…  Back street off New Hall, but not near the known flats.

Shown to a warm room light only by a few candles. Actually seemed good so far. However, Off came her clobber. Hmmmmm… nice tits, but rest was very very flabby. If the photos are her…. Definitely taken a few years ago.

She’s 100% not my thing. Still, I’d paid the girl….. So away I go. She’s immediately on withe the rubber. I wasn’t even limp, let alone hard. She tried to get him up, but it wasn’t for having any. Next she’s getting text after text. So off she goes to attend. Meanwhile I get myself stiffened up a bit, & it was a bit.

On with another rubber…. Insists on Mish, ok & a play with them tits….. Noooo, they sensitive,,,, WTF……

That bit of limp was fading away… OK, Suggested CG! Nope… Doggie! Nope. She don’t like either …

Meanwhile more texts. I said, go & deal.

That little bit of limp dies away, so I call it. Utter waste of £60….
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 03:18:31 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Now this is interesting. The original link is still on VS, & now this one. Same name Karina, same phone number. The photos in the original link were somewhat believable, if taken years ago. The ones on the link above here….. Total bollocks…

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
the girls in those Polish houses along New Whore Lane always nearly always have multiple profiles
And they're almost always B&S

Offline Laid_back_bloke

the girls in those Polish houses along New Whore Lane always nearly always have multiple profiles
And they're almost always B&S

House was in a road that ran parallel to New Hall. Very clear that was running herself with all the texts, didn’t seem pimped. Definitely B&S though, & could hear that she wasn’t the only one operating out the place…

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
House was in a road that ran parallel to New Hall. Very clear that was running herself with all the texts, didn’t seem pimped. Definitely B&S though, & could hear that she wasn’t the only one operating out the place…

They'll be pimped in the sense of belonging to that group / gang founded by Lena a few years back. Dunno if she's still in charge but she organised transport / accommodation. Also was responsible for a few nasty incidents where girls wanted to leave but were prevented.

Offline Laid_back_bloke